Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As an incel, how do you find the motivation to look after yourself

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
These past weeks, I've just been depressed as fuck. Literally, all I do is wake up, study and sleep. I don't go to any lectures, no tutorials nothing. I literally went like 6 days without showering last week. binging on junk food. stopped gyming lol. It's like, showering, eating clean exercising doesn't gain me any advantages anyway so what even is the point

i somehow take care my hygiene for myself because its gross to be filthy but i cba having balanced diet and having muh healthy sleep schedule.

My motivation on looking after myself is because I like myself and because I don't want to be a disappointment to the people who love me and always supported me. I like the way I am because I am very different than normie scum, which makes me feel special and happy with mysefl

A nice long hot shower is so relaxing I don't know if I can even go one day without showering. My skin feels better, my muscles are relaxed, and my mind is calm afterwards. Also I have a tendency to feel cold, maybe I have bad circulation or something, so my body feels nice and warm after showering.

I just restarted my diet after two weeks of junk food. Tbh I just felt like shit. I stay hygenic because otherwise I feel physically gross.

take care of yourself simply for yourself. Unless you plan on roping it makes no sense to make your life more miserable than it needs to be.

My motivation on looking after myself is because I like myself and because I don't want to be a disappointment to the people who love me and always supported me. I like the way I am because I am very different than normie scum, which makes me feel special and happy with mysefl
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

the appeal of consistency to autism basically

take care of yourself physically, it’s the least we can fucking do. why be greasy, fat and stinky on top of already being an incel?

i don't. i am gonna rope soon. fuck life

i think about this alot too. i basically usually come to the conclusion that life is already dog shit, and would only be a thousand times worse if i had to live this same shitty life, except with a million health conditions. so that motivates me to do the bare minimum to stay relatively fit and healthy. simply to prevent my life from sinking even farther down into the abyss.