Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment As an incel, do you like wearing a mask?

Do you like wearing a mask?

• ya

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
On one hand they can cover your hideous/ethnic face, but also you can't breathe.

Yes because it covers up my weak chin

I already can't breath without it because of my asthma, if I wear it for more than a few minutes I'll probably choke and die or something, otherwise I'd wear it all the time to hide my face

i'm a glassescel so i have to choose between wearing a mask and fog my shit up or just having it off :feelsbadman:
i like it cause it covers my ugly face, but it also fogs my glasses.

I like how normies cry about how George Floyd couldn't breathe in his last moments, but they also force us to weak masks. If anything we're forced to live like George floyd all the time lmao

no because my jaw is decent while my eye area is fucked up :feelsUnreal:

Mask wearing is a truecel trait

Covers up my subhuman jaw

Anyone who disagrees is a fakecel

I thought "Canada" had fresh clean air.

On one hand they can cover your hideous/ethnic face, but also you can't breathe.
What if a white guy has blue eyes though? You still get MOGGED by a 2/10 manlet whitecel with blue eyes wearing a mask.

Yeah. It's better than showing my ugly face all the time, I almost feel normal sometimes. :mask:

I thought "Canada" had fresh clean air.
You get jail time for not wearing a mask in Canada, so it's not like I have much of a choice.

What if a white guy has blue eyes though? You still get MOGGED by a 2/10 manlet whitecel with blue eyes wearing a mask.
Look at this white guy, because of his blue eyes he mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1491697141428.jpg

People are much more receptive towards me wearing a mask.
Had one experience while shopping where a decent looking foid cashier went out of her way to help me, she turned down the loud music playing in the store, and than leans over the cashier counter to help me with her cleavage on display...

Last edited:
Trucel trait: you have never wore a mask

at first but its honestly cucked after a while

I fucking loveee wearing the mask at all times in public for obvious reasons. Hides some of my ugly face. It's actually a kind of scary thought when I won't get to wear it anYmore

FAKECEL if you don't :banhammer::banhammer:
People are much more receptive towards me wearing a mask.
Had one experience while shopping where a decent looking foid cashier went out of her way to help me, she turned down the loud music playing in the store, and than leans over the cashier counter to help me with her cleavage on display...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: