Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an ethniccel I need to say the truth, most ethniccels are larpers and fakes.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Why? Because they demand a white female and because they can't get white females they start to think they're incels. Most ethnics Ive seen on this community are fakecels who already fucked in their lives.

Oh boy.. the amount of ethnics I know that lurk here and fuck is truly unreal. All of these low iq copers go for white stacy.

Im white... wheres my pussy then?

Why? Because they demand a white female and because they can't get white females they start to think they're incels. Most ethnics Ive seen on this community are fakecels who already fucked in their lives.

I wanted to make a thread about this but was afraid Id get warned for racebait and with my warning level too high already thatd be no good, but I 100% agree OP, especially blacks, so many BBCs demand a white female when they could get laid easily by applying just date within your own race theory

And then the audacity to complain about the quality of women they can slay when theyre supposedly incel and you know personally youd kill for any girl to give you attention

lmao you just made some enemies tbh. So you claim that ethnicels could probably score with ethnic women?

You're tall so if you get plastic surgery, you can get some pussy.
Just invest thousands of dollars which you cannot acquire because you have no career ahead of you br0

Most are just fakecels, period tbh
Image0 4

lmao you just made some enemies tbh. So you claim that ethnicels could probably score with ethnic women?

That's not what I'm saying, I'm not denying that there are ethniccels who are struggling like me and some others on the forum. But many ethniccels on incel communities aren't particularly ugly guys and most of them when I talk to them on discord acknowledge that they already fucked femoids. Some guys from this forum told me they fucked femoids while they larp here as ethnic incels.

I would be willing to bet over 90% of ethniccels (in the west) exclusively look for white foids. They're honestly autists who cant get it through there thick nigger skulls that its futile. Just give up on white girls.

I’ll be blunt.
In India, some families are desperate to « whiten » (or bleach) the bloodline. In theory, I could get married (trough a forced marriage) to white-worshipping Indians.
But I search love, and mostly from a culture similar to mine (I don’t mind ethnics at all, as long as their mentality towards life are somewhat aligned with mine culturally)

But yeah. Don’t restrict yourself based on looks, choose something more meaningful.
I don’t have much to offer either...

That's not what I'm saying, I'm not denying that there are ethniccels who are struggling like me and some others on the forum. But many ethniccels on incel communities aren't particularly ugly guys and most of them when I talk to them on discord acknowledge that they already fucked femoids. Some guys from this forum told me they fucked femoids while they larp here as ethnic incels.
Some guys told you? Why not say who they are and fuck up some fakecels? @Smallframecel is an ethnicel and I saw his picture tbh. he has horrible eye area that fucks up his entire face, so I wouldn't call him an fakecel.

Also ban retards that have fucked femoids.

Some guys told you? Why not say who they are and fuck up some fakecels? @Smallframecel is an ethnicel and I saw his picture tbh. he has horrible eye area that fucks up his entire face, so I wouldn't call him an fakecel.

I'm not gonna say who they are because they already got banned.

Well you're young, you have plenty of time to get study and get a career. Or you can borrow the money, get the surgeries you need and then pay back the money later. Ask your parents to help you out.
ok, is anyone going to fix my constant fits and mini spasms?

I second this. Those ethnics...

Some guys from this forum told me they fucked femoids while they larp here as ethnic incels.
banderas1.gif

You can pretty much guarantee all of these posters were JBW theorists too.

banderas1.gif

You can pretty much guarantee all of these posters were JBW theorists too.

I'm a JBW theorist but I give more detail to the matter.

Based

Im an ethniccel i already tried with my looksmatch (she was actually 2 points below me) also a few bitches with my skin color and no results. The first one (my looksmatch) even had the audacity to reject me because in her words she wanted a white prettyboy with green eyes.
Not.
In.
Her.
Fucking.
Life.
She.
Will.
Get.
That.
Even I know my place as trash.

It depends on what type of ethnic you're talking about.
If it's black then they are quite volcel if you ask me.
But Asian have tI be at least a 5/10 to be volcel.
While curries have to be at least 7/10 to be volcel.
I walk around with a 5or6/10 normie curry face but I have never been received positively by foid. Forget approaching if I am there just for some important or mandatory dialogue they do everything to keep the conversation as short as possible.

I’m not Asian but I beleive this doesn’t apply to them.

Their foids literally have the strongest white fever imaginable.

Based

Im an ethniccel i already tried with my looksmatch (she was actually 2 points below me) also a few bitches with my skin color and no results. The first one (my looksmatch) even had the audacity to reject me because in her words she wanted a white prettyboy with green eyes.
Not.
In.
Her.
Fucking.
Life.
She.
Will.
Get.
That.
Even I know my place as trash.
You dont happen to be a rice do you ?

Not me. I'm considered ugly by all, I'm of the lowest of sand niggers, the only way I might be able to get laid would be to fuck a landwhale cousin.

I'm an ethnicel (half italian and half iranian, living in Italy) and I'm 100% HKV.

whitecels = truecels

A good amount of cope here on this thread

Ethnicels literally believe their women strip naked and spread their legs for any white man. The only WM/AF relationships I’ve encountered were betabuxxers, and currycels have no explanation why WM/IF unions are almost inexistent. White men are the most reviled by foids and society.
whitecels = truecels

Wtf ? Do black people stoop low to incestry as well ? I thought it was sth only red necks, muslims and orthodox kikes did
Ethnicels literally believe their women strip naked and spread their legs for any white man. The only WM/AF relationships I’ve encountered were betabuxxers, and currycels have no explanation why WM/IF unions are almost inexistent. White men are the most reviled by foids and society.
https://incels.is/threads/another-i...-but-then-got-rejected-by-a-white-guy.103775/

Meanwhile on the very same forum.......

JBW is legit in SEA, but otherwise I agree that whites are hated by their own governments.

Since when did 3 or so banned people==most ethnics on here
White men are the most reviled by foids and society.
that carrot IQ, no one over 16 believes that

as an ethnicel, i need to say ethnicels are at a constant disadvantage compared to aryan chads

I would be willing to bet over 90% of ethniccels (in the west) exclusively look for white foids. They're honestly autists who cant get it through there thick nigger skulls that its futile. Just give up on white girls.
It's not fair tbh.

People get assaulted for wearing maga hats, stop living in denial. white men are the most hated people on the planet
??!?! This has to be bait lmfao no one is this ignorant

“muh white people are hated by everyone because /pol/ told me”
stupid ass nigga

Wtf ? Do black people stoop low to incestry as well ? I thought it was sth only red necks, muslims and orthodox kikes did

https://incels.is/threads/another-i...-but-then-got-rejected-by-a-white-guy.103775/

Meanwhile on the very same forum.......
Since when did 3 or so banned people==most ethnics on here

that carrot IQ, no one over 16 believes that
in the midst of that video of those white kids taunting an Indian I heard several Foids detesting “white privilege,” “swearing off white dudes” and hoping those “white boys” get injured. Why aren’t all women Nazis? Wouldn’t they all become them if they wanted to suck up to white men, who are all alphas in your eyes?

This only applies to blacks who dont count as ethnics typically.

Are you retarded? There are hundreds of videos of white people getting assaulted for wearing maga hats, it doesnt end there either. youre considered a nazi if you dont hate your own race
>hundreds
lol
Anyway, ethnics that wear MAGA hats get worse treatment. You can’t disagree with that surely

>but white people are despised everywhere
Under the sea iq, your people are worshipped everywhere and by everyone. Go to a 3rd world “nigger” country and you’ll see what I’m talking about. /pol/ memes will crumble
in the midst of that video of those white kids taunting an Indian I heard several Foids detesting “white privilege,” “swearing off white dudes” and hoping those “white boys” get injured. Why aren’t all women Nazis? Wouldn’t they all become them if they wanted to suck up to white men, who are all alphas in your eyes?
An yet they’re still the most racially selective group of women and the least likely group of people to date interracially
JFL if you think what comes out of the femoids mouth means shit, they’ll probably also say that confidence also matter more than looks

It's not her words its her actions. I ve seen some hot indian foid with incel tier lanklet krakerz. Explain why even the lowest of white guys gets to pick the best of curry foids. Can you say the same for currycels and snow bunnies ?
At best normie curries get fat roasties.

im tired of people saying that ethnics only want white women. im telling you guys, most of us want women of our own race but they fucking hate us

im tired of people saying that ethnics only want white women. im telling you guys, most of us want women of our own race but they fucking hate us
^^^^^

It's not her words its her actions. I ve seen some hot indian foid with incel tier lanklet krakerz. Explain why even the lowest of white guys gets to pick the best of curry foids. Can you say the same for currycels and snow bunnies ?
At best normie curries get fat roasties.
THe only curry/white combos I’ve seen have been curryboys with white college sluts, and ONE FOB curryette with a normie. Tbh JBW theory applies more to black femoids than Indian femoids

Last edited:
FALSE because ethnics are the ugliest kind of humans white's are at the top when it comes to looks

THe only curry/white combos I’ve seen have been curryboys with white college sluts, and ONE FOB curryette with a normie. Tbh JBW theory applies more to black femoids than Indian femoids
Not gonna argue with that. It's kinda true that curry foid are not as white leaning as noodle and sheboons maybe because they have some level of rationality working about the behemoth task of getting a white guys attention and then locking him down in LTR. so yeah many curry foids tries and fail once or twice in dsting market and gies straight for arranged marriage while other ethnics are super persistent about getting white boy.

Also yes I will say that there are coping Xhadpreet who only date white girls. But tbb I hate them. They are just as guilty of upsetting SMP as whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back