Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ethnic, you shouldn't aspire for white women

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
A White woman will always think she's better than you deep down. If you're a dark skinned ethnic like curry, hispanic or black, she'll see you as a wild jungle monkey, it might even be what drew her to you in the first place. This is why I would like someone from my own race.

Even our own women want white men. Cope thread.

, it might even be what drew her to you in the first place.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Very, very bigoted comment to make. You must hate brown people.",
"headline": "Father of UK\u2019s worst rapist says son\u2019s punishment \u2018fits his crimes\u2019",
"url": "https://uk.news.yahoo.com/reynhard-sinaga-rapist-dad-094548706.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 10:32:45 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@Earl Grey\n\nWhite supremacists are obsessed with Blacks.",
"headline": "Father of UK\u2019s worst rapist says son\u2019s punishment \u2018fits his crimes\u2019",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/reynhard-sinaga-rapist-dad-094548706.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 10:27:12 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Never heard of him. Child custody cases happen daily in America, nothing new.",
"headline": "Dennis Quaid Files To Change Child Support For 12-Year Old Twins, Says He Has 50% Custody",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dennis-quaid-files-change-child-232733563.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 08:53:44 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "It is usually women who do such things.",
"headline": "Duane 'Dog' Chapman fuels Moon Angell romance rumors \u2014 and his daughter's not happy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ance-rumors-daughter-not-happy-005948244.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 07:08:04 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Fairly useless game show. The money should be donated to starving Africans.",
"headline": "Epic 'Jeopardy!' tournament filled with celebrity cameos, crazy wagers, and major shade",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...s-crazy-wagers-and-major-shade-061208170.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 07:06:21 UTC 2020"
},

A White woman will always think she's better than you deep down. If you're a dark skinned ethnic like curry, hispanic or black, she'll see you as a wild jungle monkey, it might even be what drew her to you in the first place. This is why I would like someone from my own race.
based :forcedsmile:

Agreed. White women are overrated. Plus they are the biggest whores and the most feminist.

I don't aspire for human interaction in real life anymore. I am content being alone because my misanthropy and despair for humans is too deep at this point.

I love white women,;i want to have sex with them, but unfortunately I'm too sand nigger!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I want a aryan light skin curry foid.I am not looking for a white Stacy.

That's why I'll go for Asian ladies... or maybe the swan.
I'm a combination of black, Scotch-irish, native American, and I suppose white...

Ethnic women want white men. White women want white men. JFL

I don't aspire for human interaction in real life anymore. I am content being alone because my misanthropy and despair for humans is too deep at this point.

I said it already few times, but I will say it again. If you are ethnic your biggest chance to get white girl is coming to Poland (maybe other slavic countries too).
Toilets in Poland love everything but Slavs, especially toilets here like ethnic guys since its against tradition and "exotic".

I have seen what white genetic can do to curry, ascend the shit out of their future lineage
I used to know 2 foid half curry half mayo foids, both were above avg in looks

the curry parent was always some ugly pajeet or pajeeta
if you ascend you have to make sure your kids don't suffer your fate and miserable shit life

White women don't want whitecels neither

I have seen what white genetic can do to curry, ascend the shit out of their future lineage
I used to know 2 foid half curry half mayo foids, both were above avg in looks

the curry parent was always some ugly pajeet or pajeeta
if you ascend you have to make sure your kids don't suffer your fate and miserable shit life
There's always a price to pay for moving up in racial class though

I dont aspire anything. Like there is any choice for incels, no race is willing to date us.

no shit sherlock

Abo nigger looks Aryan lol :feelskek::feelskek:
Do you think all Dravidians are black you mentally ill pajeet this is what happens when you don't leave your room.Many Dravidians have light skin:feelshaha:,you might be the lowest iq pajeet i have ever seen

Do you think all Dravidians are black you mentally ill pajeet this is what happens when you don't leave your room.Many Dravidians have light skin:feelshaha:,you might be the lowest iq pajeet i have ever seen
Then show you skintone and prove you aren't shitskin, nigger.
I see dirty stinky South niggers on daily basis.

I said it already few times, but I will say it again. If you are ethnic your biggest chance to get white girl is coming to Poland (maybe other slavic countries too).
Toilets in Poland love everything but Slavs, especially toilets here like ethnic guys since its against tradition and "exotic".
Can ricecels slay

I don't like white women at all. I dislike them the most out of all races of foids because I see how they are. I know their nature.

That said, as a ricecel, I would ascend with one and go on dates with one if I could. Just to know how its like to fuck without a condom and actually try to bond with a foid.

And if she is not a fuckin cunt like most are, I won't be so racist and who knows, I might stay.

That said, I just don't see this happening. At my age as a ricecel I'm essentially looking for a unicorn. A non fat white foid in her 30s thats not married, doesn't have a child already, had a divorce, or already dating someone is a unicorn.

Last edited:
i got lead and cucked by a white woman from georgia i met from an incel server 5 years ago... big mistake. She just tortured me with her tales of fucking chads from tinder and how she was always sad about this one guy who PUSHED her away because she was overly possessive! Those are problems unique to chad only! any deathnik male here would be more than happy to open their arms to a psychotic blue eyed white women

Even our own women want white men. Cope thread.
and white women want black men. I don't see the issue? also according to studies black women are the only ones to stick to their own kind. I have literally never seen a black woman with anything else than a black guy.

Can ricecels slay
I dont know tbh.
What I know is that foids in Poland are also giga whores so if you will use your rice iq to get money you will get bitches in Poland too.

I dont know tbh.
What I know is that foids in Poland are also giga whores so if you will use your rice iq to get money you will get bitches in Poland too.
Thanks

Whitoids are the right foids

For my dethnic ricekok:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsaww:

You're actually 100% correct.

and white women want black men.

They...don't.

I don't see the issue? also according to studies black women are the only ones to stick to their own kind.

Black women generally stick to black men because they have no choice. Just like Indian women. Studies actually indicate black women desire white men more than black men desire white women. Marriage stats indicate black women/white man is the most stable relationship due to this massive disparity in status (ie. her hypergamy is fullfilled).

Stop listening to what people say, what you see in media and regarding your anecdotes as gospel.

I have literally never seen a black woman with anything else than a black guy.

Again, your anecdotes mean less than nothing. As if our extremely limited personal experiences matters in regards to large population samples and trends.

Agree with OP.

Women, especially white women have made it clear what they will do to ethnic men when given the chance. See the lynchings and assaults perpetuated by the female KKK years ago.

I don't give a shit how much virtue signaling liberal white women engage in on social media or how often interracial couples are shoehorned on television.

White foids will gleefully get you killed or put in prison on blatantly false accusations and not feel a shred of sympathy for it. In fact, they'll probably laugh or brag about it. White women utterly loathe ethnic men and they want us dead.

And yes, its cringe as fuck as an ethnic to lust over them. I've never gotten the appeal of white foids. Perhaps its because I've always been accustomed to them looking down on me like trash but it would take a miracle to get me to even consider one given the chance.

I can't help but think it all derives from white worship, which itself is result of self-loathing.