Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ethnic, I was never meant to compete with other men.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm supposed to just marry a homely looking cousin, or maybe be a provider for some village foid. But now foids don't need providers since they make more money than men, and if they did want a provider they could just find a white one. No sand whore will ever settle for me, they'd rather be brutally tortured and mutilated than fuck their ethnic looksmatch.

The "ethnic" class is useless in current year, I don't know why I haven't roped yet...

You could get your looksmatch in Egypt, ethic foids in the west are a no go.

Ethnics can slay in the West, I think you're coping or severely subhuman.

Ethnics can slay in the West, I think you're coping or severely subhuman.
Weren't you saying that it's over for anyone who isn't Germanic a little while ago?

Just come in Europe and help your brothers to destroy human civilization.

I don't wanna marry a cousin, and I really don't wanna live in Egypt.
Assuming it was a random foid you could get your looks match since Egyotians are absolute sub humans, you would be average there and might be able to bring her here if you feel she wont run once she gets the citizenship.

Assuming it was a random foid you could get your looks match since Egyotians are absolute sub humans, you would be average there and might be able to bring her here if you feel she wont run once she gets the citizenship.
Like these grotesquely hideous ones? Do they have low standards?
aw.jpg

Seems like a terrible idea to bring one here though.

Like these grotesquely hideous ones? Do they have low standards?
aw.jpg

Seems like a terrible idea to bring one here though.
Never talked to one but, last time I was in Egypt a while ago everyone was 10× more subhuman then what I'm used to so I assume they have low standards.

It's over for you in the West tbh as an ethnic except if you are really good looking (the situation isn't much better for us non-ethnics tbh). You probably already know this but you should try Middle East tbh. Unfortunately SEA won't help you if you are not white.

Last edited:
Never talked to one but, last time I was in Egypt a while ago everyone was 10× more subhuman then what I'm used to so I assume they have low standards.
They are really subhuman, but I'm pretty sure most people in Egypt just marry their cousin, or become a provider if they're lucky.

They are really subhuman, but I'm pretty sure most people in Egypt just marry their cousin, or become a provider if they're lucky.
From what I know that's pretty (very) rare in cities, no real clue though since I've only been there a handful of times and didnt stay that long.

You probably already know this but you should try Middle East tbh.
My life is miserable and pathetic as is, moving to a third world shithole where people will treat me like shit for being a non Muslim won't solve that, suicide is preferable to that option.

you can compete with ethnics... and even whites. the issue is with looks. LOOKS. why is the facepill so hard to swallow?

A 6'1" 7/10 ethnic gets laid every day. You're sub5 and probably short.

I was, and still am. But that's more broadly speaking. Ethnics can slay in the West, even if slightly below average.
So females only want tall squared jawed men with blonde hair and blue eyes, but they also want short, dark, bug eyed men?

@tehgymcel420 The only hope for us deathnics is to move to a third world shithole country. In the west we have no chance, the white aryan man mogs us in everything.

If you are good looking being ethnic doesn't break you

@tehgymcel420 The only hope for us deathnics is to move to a third world shithole country. In the west we have no chance, the white aryan man mogs us in everything.

not always. if a ethnic is non NT and not very good looking moving to homeland won't work.

im a living example (non NT and remains in homeland)

village pajeets and mudhammeds weren't designed for the globalised world, their best hope is waiting until the entire system collapses and everyone returns to their tribal roles

not always. if a ethnic is non NT and not very good looking moving to homeland won't work.

im a living example (non NT and remains in homeland)
As an average or below average looking man, you have much better chances in third world countries than here in the west. That's fact.

Tyrone fucks white women and chad fucks the rest, brown man's only future is to be a dickless feminist robot and fight the islamic patriarchy

ethnics are playing on hard mode
most ethnics are incel in the west

Be glad you are not the ugliest ethnic type, the gulf arab
Eeeeee2
Eeee

ethnics are playing on hard mode
most ethnics are incel in the west
It's like playing on nightmare mode with a broken rock band drum.

Because face comes from race
yeah, whites are the chaddiest race. but how many non white are there? 75% of the population? More? he's not the only ethnic in the world, this is a very bratty mindset. If he got a good face he can compete with his countrymen, and even whites although its harder

I recommend all ethniccels to leave the west,west is a brutal place for whitecels,and can't think how it is bad for ethnics

Does this Saudi prince mog Zuckerberg? Do they wear the tablecloth on their head to hide norwooding?
salman1a.jpg
Well he height mogs him at least. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is 6'0. He is very tall for an Arab.

Well he height mogs him at least. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is 6'0. He is very tall for an Arab.
He looks even more pathetic next to a white man though.
Mark-Zuckerberg-Duke-UNC-2-770x517.jpg

Ethnics can slay in the West

Exactly all ethnics slay left and right in the west, specially curries. All women are crazy for ethnics, specially if he is a 5'2" ugly ass brown street-shitting curry.

He looks even more pathetic next to a white man though.
Mark-Zuckerberg-Duke-UNC-2-770x517.jpg
Thats just fucking painful to compare, a greek god vs a subhuman , 2 worlds apart
I bet Zuccie felt like roping in that moment when he made visual contact with a superior human

Exactly all ethnics slay left and right in the west, specially curries. All women are crazy for ethnics, specially if he is a 5'2" ugly ass brown street-shitting curry.
I'm speaking of certain ethnics like Arabs and blacks, not curry or rice.

This is a joke but the funny thing is that I see legit posts identical to this on here

Two Jews next to each other.
I also read that Al Saud is partly of Jewish descent. I find the history of Saudi Arabia, the Al Saud family and Wahhabism very interesting.

I also read that Al Saud is partly of Jewish descent. I find the history of Saudi Arabia, the Al Saud family and Wahhabism very interesting.
I don't find it interesting myself, I think they are very cunning people. I do not like Saudis.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back