Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an autist on autismbux - Its more over for me than it is for you

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
When a roastie is settling down, she always asks, what you do for job, and if you dont pass that, its over.

Some normiecels can at least by age 30-35 have a nice paying job, and they can answer this question with confidence, showing how much of a beta provider they can be.

The normiecel can then use this to his advantage to actually have some form of interaction and intimacy with said women, he doesn't actually have to marry her or anything, but he can at least get SOMETHING out of it, he can maybe get a few dates, you know, hug her, kiss her, get some kind of interaction with the female body, or feel the warmth of a woman in their bed, and have a woman by their side, going out with her and doing activities together.

So what about for me on autismbux? What do you do? Im on autismbux...oh...yeah its over. I am dismissed by roasties looking for provider just as fast as I am dismissed by women just looking for a relationship without any care for money at that moment, and just want intimacy with a guy (chad).

You could be a pakistani 5'3 incel, but you could be a doctor, so eventually this man with his job and income, can still eventually get a roastie looking to settle for a beta provider, of course its a terrible deal for him, im not saying it isn't, and its not worth it for him, but the point is he will eventually at least have an OPTION, yes the OPTION is fucking awful, but it does arrive one day, for trucels like me that isn't even an option one day.

Last edited:
I've been NEET for 5 years and never had a shred of autismbux, maybe I should try get it.

As an autist on autismbuxx and NEETbuxx, it’s over for many autists.

I'm also a neet so not really tbh

as a thirdwordcel neet it's more over for me than it's for you

My condolences

tfw live on the most expensive city in the world and there isn't a neetbuxx/autistbuxx programme its more over for me than anyone else in here tbh

Been on Neetbux since 2015, possibly earlier with youth allowance but that was nothing. Lucky I’m in a financial position to save the majority of it. Plus the Australian government will double it at the end of April to just over $1100 a fortnight for 6 months is sweet. Also forgot the extra $750 coming in a few weeks.
tfw live on the most expensive city in the world and there isn't a neetbuxx/autistbuxx programme its more over for me than anyone else in here tbh
I wouldn’t mind living in singapore if I was rich

Last edited:
Been on Neetbux since 2015, possibly earlier with youth allowance but that was nothing.

I wouldn’t mind living in singapore if I was rich
Yeah, its a pretty okay place if you're rich.

Sorry to hear that boyo

If you’re tall and white, any Singaporean girl will drop at her knees and suck your cock
BRUTAL white pill I've been on tinder its full of 188cm/6'2 and above white guys, its like one in 15 guys there how can I compete?

BRUTAL white pill I've been on tinder its full of 188cm/6'2 and above white guys, its like one in 15 guys there how can I compete?
Yeah I can’t compete. I look like a child next to tall white chads

autismbuxx welfare from uncle sam? i been on neetbux since i was borned , never had a job. trying to armymaxxx for paycheck .

Imagine beeing autistic without the autismbux though jfl

I wish I could get neetbux

Beyond over for spergcels

Imagine beeing autistic without the autismbux though jfl
Me rn. My country is really strict, you have to have a 66% disability to get them. I'm only 33%.

Why can't you just lie about having a good job?