Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a youngcel, this is one of the TV shows that tormented me

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
This is the type of show that used to torment me 10+ years ago when I was a teencel. You just have to watch mere seconds of the trailer to get an impression of the type of stuff it showed on there. A lot of the actresses nude or semi nude and barely 18, I think some of them were actually 17 at the time with their tits out.

And there I was, as a lonely incel, my reflection showing in my bedroom window at night, knowing I was missing out. The other students at college even used to talk about the show between themselves.

There was also another show called "Sugar Rush" about a teen lesbian. It was all major fap fuel at the time.

I forgot all about sugar rush until now, I remember that being shit but I would watch it if it were on type thing.

I remember this show , It was very entertaining for like the first 4 seasons

These shows just promote degeneracy.

And that's what I thought was normal as a youngcel! Don't get me wrong, I don't think having fun is degeneracy, I'm not some religious lunatic, but I just feel left out from those experiences.

I am sure if we could we would have done what those youngsters got up to, a lot of us are just bitter and then refer to it as "degeneracy" when it's not.

And don't forget, this was 12+ years ago. I think things were actually more "degenerate" back then than they are now. I think this is due to more conservative attitudes, an unexpected side effect of feminism.

I forgot all about sugar rush until now, I remember that being shit but I would watch it if it were on type thing.

Yeah, me too. I just watched it out of curiousity. It's weird how similar it is to today. A lot of that stuff is stuff contemporary to this day. I've always seen 2006+ as still the modern era, tbh.

Total suifuel. And when I was 15 I used to watch things like this hoping that I will be like them.

I remember I started watching the third season (the one with new cast) and I stopped after episode 1 when the main qt girl was revealed to be a slut. Fucking degeneracy I hated this tv show.

Total suifuel. And when I was 15 I used to watch things like this hoping that I will be like them.
I was not hoping but fully expecting it. I remember graduating HS a KHV and still delusional abou what a fuckfest avaits me in college smfh

Legit suifuel

I remember I started watching the third season (the one with new cast) and I stopped after episode 1 when the main qt girl was revealed to be a slut. Fucking degeneracy I hated this tv show.

But do you really believe that? Or is it just because you could never have a "piece of the action". Be honest:p

I remember that degenerate shit being popular back then, I was in my late teens to early 20s. One of my onitises back then was really into it and posted about it on social media.

Stop watching the electronic kike. All hail the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back