Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a young man, my dad was good with women. But I'm a truecel.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
Four of my aunts, 4 random women in the street, one of my brother's wife.

I have seen him "rizzing up" all of them infront of me.

I know when a woman is attracted. I can tell by her vibe and body language and let's just say I've seen "that look" in all of their faces.

This isn't the end.

He trusts me so much that I know his Facebook password as well. So one day I logged in and discovered he was having an affair with a married woman. I didn’t tell a soul.

And that at the age of 40+

"WOW!! YOUR DAD IS GOOD LOOKING!! YOU MUST BE A FAKECEL."

The sad part is I've seen my dad interacting with women first hand and the women there acted like I didn’t exist.

sigh...

Let's talk about my mother.

She's an Indian. Not the one your thinking but indigenous.

That's why some of my friends used to tease me by calling me "Rambo" because in the story, Rambo is from Indian German descent.

Anyway, remember that my dad pulled off all this at 40+ of age? well, I always wondered how he was like in his 20s.

One day during an intense argument, my mom shouted at him, "Should I tell him (me) everything about your past?" and I'd never seen my dad getting angry like that. She barely escaped that day.

What I suspect is that I've at least 2 half brothers here and there that I don't know about and probably will never know about.

I've posted some race based posts couple hours ago and even got 20% ban. Lmao

But the truth is I have gone thru my phase of hating whites (even tho I could be mistaken for one). It was a long phase and I've gone thru my phase of hating indigenous people as well. Imagine hating your mother's race! It's weird.

In the end I realized, there is nothing to really hate about the races. I just hate myself.

Now I'm not gonna apologize to any group of race ever for anything.

But I can't really think in terms of "white", "black" and "indigenous" etc. I swear these don't sound very coherent to me. To me it's mom and dad. And that's it. Everything else is irrelevant.

Anyway, I'm probably not gonna post here anymore. But who cares, right? I'm not gonna rope. I'll just find a way to cope. Take care everyone.

Just be your dad theory

My dad was basically an incel. He just got extremely, extremely lucky.

My dad was basically an incel. He just got extremely, extremely lucky.
Never related so fucking much, didn't know a incelfuel beaner could land a stacy but he did. Lss she ruined her genes and all 3 children are incels (including me).

My parents were like a 7 in term of looks when they were young. On a good day i might be a 3. Fuck god, fuck this life and everthing else. I despise every single bit of this cancer life.