Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a virgin, I absolutely envy all those boys who have had sex with their beautiful female teachers. It absolutely fucking hurts me..

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
People on reddit insist that it is rape and as wrong as a sexual relationship between a man and girl.

However I disagree with that. it's just different for guys. I highly doubt most men, including me, would be traumatized from banging their beautiful female teacher when they were in high school.
The worse part is that this has likely been happening for much longer and we are only becoming aware of it because of the internet and news.

It absolutely shatters my heart to see so many attractive women get arrested for sleeping with their male students.
I would do anything. ANYTHING, to be those boys.

It fucking baffles me how such situations can even happen.

Just Meeting women seems so difficult. So many women keep their distance and have a "wall" put up on a lot of men. Attracting them seems even fucking impossible.

These beautiful women are risking their whole lives for these boys: their career, freedom, reputation, etc.

These boys have no education, career, life experience, money, car or place of their own. They have nothing to offer women yet they're still banging these beautiful female teachers that me and other guys can only DREAM of being with.

As a human being (that is unfortunately not asexual or aromatic) I crave Intimacy and sex. But for some reason, i can never get it. Women just seem out of reach.

I really wish I could be these boys and have the opportunity to have sex with such an attractive older woman as a teenager.

Most teachers are old ugly skanks but I had 3 teachers in high school I thought were very hot, so I get what you mean

Me too. And other stuff HSchoolers are experience now this Saturday at night while I rot.

Imagine being a 13 year old, just starting puberty and experiencing sexual attraction, and getting to bang your grown tall busty teacher.

its the foid teacher that initiates the mini chad into having sex. chads cant lose.

Brutal thread. This also proves looks >>>>>>>>>>> any other cope

Women don’t hold powers of status so they just banged a Stacy not a teacher. Women are never actually teachers, just in soybiy land.