Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal As a truecel the only contact youll ever have with a pussy is birth

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
The only time you'll ever feel the warmth of a pussy in your entire khv life is when you have your skull pulled out of your moms pussy

Unless I rape a foid

As if a true incel can't have sex with a prostitute.

I was C section so i'm literally pussyless :feelsmage::feelswhat::shock::feelsclown::feelsseriously::feelsdevil:
actual trucel here

Cope. I was C-sectioned. I've never made contact with a single pussy in my entire life and I never will. The thing that annoys me is that were the staff at the hospital just a little more lazy, 30 seconds or whatever. I'd be dead and happy, at peace with my many miscarried siblings that I envy. Spared this life, this waste of time. A bullet dodged. But instead I got cheated into life and now I have to numb myself to escape the sheer horror of existing in this fucking horrible world.

They should have cut the cord and then grabbed me straight by my throat and drowned me in the nearest bathroom. I was already pretty much suffocated and purple apparently so most of their job was already done for them. It would have been the most humane thing to do.

What in the world did i just read

Cope. I was C-sectioned. I've never made contact with a single pussy in my entire life and I never will. The thing that annoys me is that were the staff at the hospital just a little more lazy, 30 seconds or whatever. I'd be dead and happy, at peace with my many miscarried siblings that I envy. Spared this life, this waste of time. A bullet dodged. But instead I got cheated into life and now I have to numb myself to escape the sheer horror of existing in this fucking horrible world.

They should have cut the cord and then grabbed me straight by my throat and drowned me in the nearest bathroom. I was already pretty much suffocated and purple apparently so most of their job was already done for them. It would have been the most humane thing to do.
Man this is heart breaking and beautiful at the same time:feelscry:

Cheap hookers in Colombia. Legal too.