Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a slavcel you have 3 options.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
With 200 euro wage a month + electricity, water and food?

Maybe they can move if they dont eat or sleep in a house. Good idea, but there is another issue.

View attachment 158289

And thats being white.
You're a fucking idiot if you think that majority of Slavs look like this. This man looks like one of most mixed Balkan Slavs. Unmixed Balkan Slavs tend to look Luka Dondić. And if celeb example can't convince you, here are RANDOM Slavic young men
Received 2220313601427912
Received 700422267099769
Received 1149583865237813
Received 2433713233405281
Received 2220313601427912
Received 700422267099769
Received 1149583865237813
Received 2433713233405281
Received 405492923418504
Do they look like this posted man for you?

I'm currently living option 1. My grandparents were the same too.

i would rather go out in a blaze of glory or die in a wood cabin in the middle of the woods or go out like ned kelly shoot a few pigs then hang myself as the gov over here does not do hangings anymore

I'm currently living option 1. My grandparents were the same too.
I am following my destiny.
You're a fucking idiot if you think that majority of Slavs look like this. This man looks like one of most mixed Balkan Slavs. Unmixed Balkan Slavs tend to look Luka Dondić. And if celeb example can't convince you, here are RANDOM Slavic young menView attachment 158410View attachment 158411View attachment 158412View attachment 158413View attachment 158410View attachment 158411View attachment 158412View attachment 158413View attachment 158415 Do they look like this posted man for you?
Come back to me when you post non heavy german-nordic influenced slavs.

neodanubianm.jpg
This is average slav phenotype and is the best looking one.

tavastidm.jpg
And this is a baltic phenotype.

Whatever stupid image you will post are "slavs" that have been mixed with Germans and Swedes. So when you write your reply, dont show me cherrypicked pictures of clearly german mix or noridc mix.

neodanubianm.jpg

tavastidm.jpg

Whatever stupid image you will post are "slavs" that have been mixed with Germans and Swedes. So when you write your reply, dont show me cherrypicked pictures of clearly german mix or noridc mix.
It's no joke. The stories I hear about my late grandfather and how much of an alcoholic he was are insane. He was completely unhinged when wasted which was 24/7. at least he managed to get a wife though

It's no joke. The stories I hear about my late grandfather and how much of an alcoholic he was are insane. He was completely unhinged when wasted which was 24/7. at least he managed to get a wife though
Without sounding too dramatic. And I hope they are at peace, thats how most of my family members died. And that will be my fate. Its really fucked up, but thats all my options.

neodanubianm.jpg

tavastidm.jpg

Why do you think they're mixed with Germans and Swedes? Only person from this list who has certain German ancestry is the first one. Second one comes from central Poland (my former schoolmate). Persons in third photo are also from central Poland. Fourth photo (my friend) has ancestry from central and northern Poland. Fifth photo (me) has ancestry from southern Poland and former Eastern Borderlands (if foreign influence was present it was rather Lithuanian than German or Swedish). Now you see how dumb you are? Original Slavs were Nordic so it's natural that persons retaining Original Slavic phenotype will look more like other Nordics (like majority of Germans and Swedes) than resemble mixed retards only bound to them by similar language.

Why do you think they're mixed with Germans and Swedes? Only person from this list who has certain German ancestry is the first one. Second one comes from central Poland (my former schoolmate). Persons in third photo are also from central Poland. Fourth photo (my friend) has ancestry from central and northern Poland. Fifth photo (me) has ancestry from southern Poland and former Eastern Borderlands (if foreign influence was present it was rather Lithuanian than German or Swedish). Now you see how dumb you are? Original Slavs were Nordic so it's natural that persons retaining Original Slavic phenotype will look more like other Nordics (like majority of Germans and Swedes) than resemble mixed retards only bound to them by similar language.
Central Poland. Lol. Poland who has had German DNA running through it for decades and it still retains. Come to me where you live in a Area that isnt touched by western influence.

Lol at 50% germans and 50% poles thinking they have they compare to Eastern Belorussians in terms of Phenotype.

Those phenotypes I posted above look nothing like Swedes. And as usual its over for those that are not nordic influenced, yet again.

Central Poland. Lol. Poland who has had German DNA running through it for decades and it still retains. Come to me where you live in a Area that isnt touched by western influence.

Lol at 50% germans and 50% poles thinking they have they compare to Eastern Belorussians in terms of Phenotype.

Those phenotypes I posted above look nothing like Swedes. And as usual its over for those that are not nordic influenced, yet again.
[/QUOTE

Among them is also person with ancestry mostly from Lithuania and Ukraine who you still classified as nordic influenced. The truth is this that my photos represent original Slavic looks which are similar to other postWHG groups (Germans, Balts eg.) and your photos represent heavily mixed phenotype.

Among them is also person with ancestry mostly from Lithuania and Ukraine who you still classified as nordic influenced. The truth is this that my photos represent original Slavic looks which are similar to other postWHG groups (Germans, Balts eg.) and your photos represent heavily mixed phenotype.
Mixed Phenotype?

The main category is East Europid, and everything goes from there. If you dont look like them, thank God you have had recent German/Nordic influence.

easteuropidm.jpg

Mixed Phenotype?

The main category is East Europid, and everything goes from there. If you dont look like them, thank God you have had recent German/Nordic influence.

easteuropidm.jpg
No, East Europid cathegory describes armenised and slightly mongolised WHG look. It is a result of heavy mixing. To not look like this as a Slav (you yourself stated I dont look like this, because I was on one of my posted photos) you just need not to be mixed.

"Slavs are white, you wouldn't see a difference between average German and average Slav"

Reality:

muski-magazin-prav-srbi%20(1).jpg

Take the brutal slavpill.