Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a slavcel you have 3 options.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Lifefuel because more than one.

1. You give up and drink until you die. Thats one of the very first roughly 100 million males indulge in this beloved and embraced cope in this culture. Pair this up with a mortality rate of 65 years old and you will have a easy distance from reality life. You will experience childhood and after 18 years old drinking becomes your source of life.

Maybe you get lucky and you hit your head and land dead in a ditch or maybe you get into a fight with random Vladislav chad and he puts you in hospital. But even in hospital drinking doesnt stop because people in Slavland sneak alcohol in hospital to give to the nurse and yourself.

2. You go die for your Jewish/communist government. Just like WW2 bro, easy as that. You go and get given a AK and run around like a headless chicken wearing rags to get gunned down by superior genetics of western males or by the beloved invaders like Turks who both mog you. The reason many slavs die in the army is because they realize that they are mogged eternally by their local European inhabitants.

Bmm

Is that man even white anymore?

3. You establish a sexual relationship which very easy. There is only one catch though:
You marry your 81 year old disabled "cousin". Just like this wonderful top 20% in terms of looks in slavland man did and their marriage is going strong for 12 years.

Blessed be Alexander Kondratyuk's soul. What a wonderful couple.
Ukrainian officials are investigating claims that 24-year-old Alexander Kondratyuk, pictured, has married is 81-year-old cousin in order to avoid military conscription
As the pair produced a marriage certificate and proof of her disability, there is little that can be done by the Ukrainian military. Experts have suggested that they could force him to serve but army officials said there was no time. They said that if the publicity did not embarrass him into the army then he would be allowed to continue with the arrangement

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999684-7511125-image-a-6_1569568568368.jpg
Nice side profile for their future child.
And that was the catch, since your females hate you and are actively encouraged to leave the country and find true strong Germanic/Anglo-Saxon men.

I personally am going with the first option. Just havent put it in full practice yet, hopefully I can be another statistic to make the mortality rate 60 hopefully. Pretty lifefuel options if you ask me, better than the rope.

Last edited:
Why not just rope?

Lets drink then

over for any country that doesn't have immense wealth and chad men, but DOES have a functioning airport, seaport and internet

Why dont you do it? Let our people cope, 3 options are enough for us in 2019.
Because I'm not low inhib enough also tbh i would rather go ER but guns are too hard to get

So, Slavs are the curries of Europe?

Drink till you die sounds good, normally I would choose option 2 but I hate commies.

Drink till you die sounds good, normally I would choose option 2 but I hate commies.
Slav IQ allows you to not see through communism, dont worry.

There is a 4 option...

There is a 4 option...
Going ER in slavland just means you are killing people that already are killing themselves through drinking. Plus you wont see any females since they left to chase western cock.

Going ER in slavland just means you are killing people that already are killing themselves through drinking. Plus you wont see any females since they left to chase western cock.
I don't endorse violence of any kind but I'm sure Slavs could fuck up the West a lot more efficiently than low IQ Arabs.

Because I'm not low inhib enough also tbh i would rather go ER but guns are too hard to get
If you’re determined then you can get a gun, it will most likely take you a few months to get a license.

I don't endorse violence of any kind but I'm sure Slavs could fuck up the West a lot more efficiently than low IQ Arabs.
Slavs come to the west to get the same white guilt as westerners and they also get no ethnic media privileges. They are intentionally kept at working 12 hour daily jobs shoveling and digging holes.

2nd Option, at least I can kill people

2nd Option, at least I can kill people
Wearing rags and ak with 30 bullets max vs western bullet proof vests and scoped AR's

you think you win?

You marry your 81 year old disabled "cousin". Just like this wonderful top 20% in terms of looks in slavland man did and their marriage is going strong for 12 years.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

This is very true. The slavpill is brutal.

The way things are going I think mortality rate for men will soon be 40 years old until it eventually reaches pre-industrial levels (but for men only of course).

no they are coping hard, obviously mediterraneans are the curries of europe. At least most slavs are blonde blue eyed
Cope. Mediterraneans have Med phenotypes that mog Baltid phenotypes of Slavs.

You can always go VR.

Typical life for Slavic men

high IQ no point for ERmaxx in slavholes

Western Chad dick or Turk that is. Slavs cannot be chad.
I'm Bulgarian and there are lots of chads here, every country has chads, those are just the males who happen to mog most of the rest. Not enough westerners for every woman so they stick to the chads. 25-35yo women strictly betabuxx but still sneaking chad cocks here and there in secret. Turks are seen as subhuman and they segregate themselves, women certainly don't want their cocks.

I'm Bulgarian and there are lots of chads here, every country has chads, those are just the males who happen to mog most of the rest. Not enough westerners for every woman so they stick to the chads. 25-35yo women strictly betabuxx but still sneaking chad cocks here and there in secret. Turks are seen as subhuman and they segregate themselves, women certainly don't want their cocks.
Those Chads you speak about are heavily admixed with western DNA. So yes, if your country has westerners then you can say you have Chads. But thats your country, not your race.

1. You give up and drink until you die. Thats one of the very first roughly 100 million males indulge in this beloved and embraced cope in this culture. Pair this up with a mortality rate of 65 years old and you will have a easy distance from reality life. You will experience childhood and after 18 years old drinking becomes your source of life.

Maybe you get lucky and you hit your head and land dead in a ditch or maybe you get into a fight with random Vladislav chad and he puts you in hospital. But even in hospital drinking doesnt stop because people in Slavland sneak alcohol in hospital to give to the nurse and yourself.

2. You go die for your Jewish/communist government. Just like WW2 bro, easy as that. You go and get given a AK and run around like a headless chicken wearing rags to get gunned down by superior genetics of western males or by the beloved invaders like Turks who both mog you. The reason many slavs die in the army is because they realize that they are mogged eternally by their local European inhabitants.

View attachment 158272

3. You establish a sexual relationship which very easy. There is only one catch though:

Ukrainian officials are investigating claims that 24-year-old Alexander Kondratyuk, pictured, has married is 81-year-old cousin in order to avoid military conscription
As the pair produced a marriage certificate and proof of her disability, there is little that can be done by the Ukrainian military. Experts have suggested that they could force him to serve but army officials said there was no time. They said that if the publicity did not embarrass him into the army then he would be allowed to continue with the arrangement

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/08/18999684-7511125-image-a-6_1569568568368.jpg
And that was the catch, since your females hate you and are actively encouraged to leave the country and find true strong Germanic/Anglo-Saxon men.

I personally am going with the first option. Just havent put it in full practice yet, hopefully I can be another statistic to make the mortality rate 60 hopefully. Pretty lifefuel options if you ask me, better than the rope.

Any old whitey could move to an Asian country and start slaying. They love whitey.

Any old whitey could move to an Asian country and start slaying. They love whitey.
With 200 euro wage a month + electricity, water and food?

Maybe they can move if they dont eat or sleep in a house. Good idea, but there is another issue.

Bmm

And thats being white.

Those Chads you speak about are heavily admixed with western DNA. So yes, if your country has westerners then you can say you have Chads. But thats your country, not your race.
Bullshit, we don't have western dna lol. We have been at war with the west majority of the time and western armies didn't spend time here. The local chads look completely bulgarian. As i said, every country has native chads due to genetic lottery and not enough westerners which generates the demand for them. I don't know why you insist so hard on denying a simple truth, maybe it's just memes?

Bullshit, we don't have western dna lol. We have been at war with the west majority of the time and western armies didn't spend time here. The local chads look completely bulgarian. As i said, every country has native chads due to genetic lottery and not enough westerners which generates the demand for them. I don't know why you insist so hard on denying a simple truth, maybe it's just memes?
Clearly you dont know your own countries DNA. When your whole country is based on Dinarics and Meds you are bound to get Nordicized Dinarics which come under a sub type of Norids which were found by the Romans that they inhabited Austria.

Norids are Dinarics that have influenced by Nordids.

Denying looks improvement that comes within certain racial admixtures means that you deny plain facts. Meds and Dinarics cannot produce top tier levels of looks unless admixed by Nordics.

Clearly you dont know your own countries DNA. When your whole country is based on Dinarics and Meds you are bound to get Nordicized Dinarics which come under a sub type of Norids which were found by the Romans that they inhabited Austria.

Norids are Dinarics that have influenced by Nordids.

Denying looks improvement that comes within certain racial admixtures means that you deny plain facts.
As i said the chads i have personally seen look 100% local and not western. You don't need western dna to be attractive. You need a good genetic recombination, all there is to it. You can have western dna and still be ugly and incel. It means nothing.

Higher than the mortality rate of Zabbaleen.

A Zabbaleen would be lucky to make that during their whole life.
There is a Zabbaleen in every continent.

False OP. As an incel anywhere you have two options we all know
Cope or rope

There is a Zabbaleen in every continent.
Egyptians are the Zabbaleen of Africa, Curries are the Zabbaleen of Asia, and Slavs are the Zabbaleen of Europe?

Functioning airport? Where?

Slav airports are getting bombed by slavs. They went the second option which is to fight for jewish governments.

What sea port?

Slavs fight slavs while females fight for Western men.

Nothing signals low testosterone around the world more than these extended bullshit conflicts. WW2 was at most 8 years with tens of millions dead. This worst conflict of the 21st Century has been the Syrian Civil War which has only killed a few hundred thousand people over a fucking decade.

Your new AVI looks like a better version of me :cryfeels:

At least slavcels have the luxury of being able to cope with alcohol, you can't get alcohol in Zabbaleen.

Where do you live Eskimocel?

Medcels and slavcels only have one reason not to rope, and that's to rise up against the Nordcuck World Order.

View attachment 158272

The second choice was easily the best cause you could rapemaxx after the war was over and get away with it.