Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a POC, one of the worst pills is your own brocels being racist.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
As of the pervious few week I've been noticing more reckless usage of the N word, more slurs and mindless hatred directed at African Americans (particularly in the US) and overall just extreme racism and misogyny too. Just cause we're incel, doesn't have a justification for this kind of behavior, we all should strive to take some advice from recent events, such as a death of George Floyd, to practice a more open minded approach to the forum.

You have incel friends irl?

POC? What’s that mean. Piece of crap?

Yeah we are all incels here. I don't get the racism and superiority. We should stick together in my opinion

I'm not racist, I just don't care about being politically correct.

NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS:feelsdevil:

When we spew bigotry towards fellowcels, we start to resemble Pean holes.

Shut up you stupid nigger get fucking lynched in garrys mod

I feel you man, it's tough having sf's being racist to ethnicel's, but I think that it's even worse when ethnics hate on eachother.

I wont try to pretend my "race" merits any praise as a whole.
I look up to other races, not only whites. Jews and East Asians are above my fellow mongrels and I accept it :society:

POC? What’s that mean. Piece of crap?
made me audibly chuckle for some reason

also please OP never call yourself POC, thats such a gay liberal SJW term. just call yourself black or asian or whatever ffs. if i were colored id be calling myself a spear-chucking jiggaboo monkey nigger before id ever associate with the term "POC"

reckless usage of the N word
Please explain the difference between saying ”n word” and nigger. If you say n word you are still making allusion to the word nigger, saying n word is stupid soy shit.

Also why can niggers say nigger in hip hop songs

Please explain the difference between saying ”n word” and nigger. If you say n word you are still making allusion to the word nigger, saying n word is stupid soy shit.

op is a stupid fucking chimp that should be gasping "i cant breath". cant fucking stand these stupid fuck chimps

I didn't read your shit until now. What a cucked faggot.

Just cause we're incel, doesn't have a justification for this kind of behavior

It does retard, we're never showed any kindness why would I care about nigger junkies??
Floyd was a degenerate Tyrone, the world is better off without him. I respect blackcels but not thugmaxxed criminals

Negroids & australoids can't be Incels. It's already been proven that blacks are considered more attractive then Caucasians and east asians, especially when comparing baldies.

Negroids & australoids can't be Incels. It's already been proven that blacks are considered more attractive then Caucasians and east asians, especially when comparing baldies.
Yes JBB is real

I wont try to pretend my "race" merits any praise as a whole.
I look up to other races, not only whites. Jews and East Asians are above my fellow mongrels and I accept it :society:
sadly same here :feelsrope:

I would rather we all be racist to each other in an exaggerated way to make a point that extremism should be TOLERATED. Because free speech should be TOLERATED. This is more honest than the bullshit gaslighting you always get, especially from liberal whites and JEWS.

I WOULD RATHER BE CALLED A FUCKING BAT EATIN CHINK TO MY FACE THAN FOR A HOLE TO TELL ME I CAN ASCEND

Black, Hispanic, Native, Indian Arab.
I am a rice so I don't count and liberals can be racist towards me
Asians are POC too lmao
Poc = non Eurooean

Niggers hate the word nigger because it reminds them they are not white. That's all.
Holy retardation:feelsugh:

"Asian are POC"
If that was so why would they be racist toward me. I thought liberals loved virtue signaling they are not racist. I live in a very liberal college town and they treat me like dog shit here. I self isolate because of these traumatic incidents that happened to me
I would be better off living in my native country :(
Asians are POC too lmao
Poc = non Eurooean

Niggers hate the word nigger because it reminds them they are not white. That's all.

20% Incel shaming
yep thats op a fucking nigger faggot. fucking piece of shit fucking nigger
Go fuck yourself, retard, say preemptive low IQ shit like this then immediately wonder why you spend your Friday nights beating your dick instead of it being inside a girl's creamy wet pussy. Dumbass, you're probably some inbred hick who dropped out of the 5th grade and unironically is a "trailer park boy"

Last edited:
brocels trust me this post is huge larp :feelskek:

personally i don't have time use racial slurs, too tired hating women rent free :ahegao:

im not racist nigger

brocels trust me this post is huge larp :feelskek:

personally i don't have time use racial slurs, too tired hating women rent free :ahegao:
you're a huge larp. Nothing funny about racism

if you want faggots to suck your negro asshole go back to reddit. this post could have gotten you so much karma missed opportunity

Asians are POC too lmao
Poc = non Eurooean

spending so much time in incels and right spaces made me untriggerable to "nigger" i genuinely don't care :feelsseriously:

but i mean its a slur :feelsseriously:

this post reeks of roast beef tbh. are you a sheboon?

Nigga doesn't get it.

So we have chad/Stacy but I want us to get to a point where we stop pretending the stats matter for incels. All the dating stats only apply for chad/stacy/chang/tyrone. Using racist remarks against other users is useless because we are all in the same category as throw away people. We are societal sewage waste.

I support the use of plain language though. GOOK, KIKE, NIGGER, CRACKER and other offensive slurs should be used so frequently. If you’re an incel then you are the version of this that your race is. If you are a whitecel you are automatically a cracker. If you are blackcel you’re automatically a nigger etc. But before any of that you’re an incel as far as it matters. If you were for example white but not an incel you wouldn’t care all that much about this whole matter. You’d probably be laughing on IT at sad people about to rope.

Last edited:
People of China!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back