Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a millenial in my 30s, I find this highly depressing

I'm getting really sick of these mainstream newsmedia outlets playing one generation off another:

"Hey millennials: Start working harder for your shekels because your parents and grandparents were further along in life when they were your age."

"Hey millennials: Start working harder at the plantation because the next generation - that received free higher education with your tax dollars while you're still paying off your student loans - is poised to start outearning you."

Millennials are currently known as Generation Screwed and will soon be known as Generation Suicide when all is said and done. Millennial men have it especially rough because we've gotten royally fucked over in the sexual marketplace on top of the employment market, higher education market, housing market, etc.

Last edited:
It is fun way to spell Rat Race.

I'm getting really sick of these mainstream newsmedia outlets playing one generation off another:

"Hey millennials: Start working harder for your shekels because your parents and grandparents were further along in life when they were your age."

"Hey millennials: Start working harder at the plantation because the next generation - that received free higher education with your tax dollars while you're still paying off your student loans - is poised to start outearning you."

Millennials are currently known as Generation Screwed and will soon be known as Generation Suicide when all is said and done. Millennial men have it especially rough because we've gotten royally fucked over in the sexual marketplace on top of the employment market, higher education market, housing market, etc.
The only generation that really deserves to be blamed is the boomer generation.

Sad world we live in

I'm a late boomer, born in 1959. You fellows are absolutely right, Millennials are being screwed over in countless ways. The state practically paid me to get two college degrees, I had a job earning $6.85 an hour in 1978. That's like $24.50 an hour today. I bought my first car that year, a 74 Dodge Charger, for $1500, or about seven weeks net pay. When I look at what 20 year old guys face today, it's stupefying.

I'm a late boomer, born in 1959. You fellows are absolutely right, Millennials are being screwed over in countless ways. The state practically paid me to get two college degrees, I had a job earning $6.85 an hour in 1978. That's like $24.50 an hour today. I bought my first car that year, a 74 Dodge Charger, for $1500, or about seven weeks net pay. When I look at what 20 year old guys face today, it's stupefying.

But that's wrong my boomer friend. 20 year old guys have their lives ahead of them. It's the Millenials who are now 30+ who are screwed. 20 year olds would have almost been born in 2000, they are gen z and have the advantage of being the latest youngsters. Millennials, except the very youngest who are in their mid 20s, are on the trash heap now if they didn't make it in the late 00s to early 10s.

Millennial = anyone under 40 years old according to crap like Fox News

I had a job earning $6.85 an hour in 1978. That's like $24.50 an hour today. I bought my first car that year, a 74 Dodge Charger, for $1500, or about seven weeks net pay.

Moggs me hard.

The job hopping social networking rat race benefits foids and highly extroverted above average men. While I was still bluepilled and attempted to just join the rat race I wanted to kill myself every day.

But that's wrong my boomer friend. 20 year old guys have their lives ahead of them. It's the Millenials who are now 30+ who are screwed. 20 year olds would have almost been born in 2000, they are gen z and have the advantage of being the latest youngsters. Millennials, except the very youngest who are in their mid 20s, are on the trash heap now if they didn't make it in the late 00s to early 10s.
I agree. Although perhaps you are overly optimistic about the prospects of the Zoomers. We're not done fucking up things.

Generation Screwed
74 Dodge Charger for $1500

2C48608F EBEB 4030 A14F 7E158D950BC3

Kill yourself for your bank account (which can be seized at any time for wrongthink) g0y
Work harder so others can breed off of welfare (funded by your paycheck deductions)
Imagine thinking this society is worth anything more than pissing on its' ashes?

It is fun way to spell Rat Race.
Kill yourself for your bank account (which can be seized at any time for wrongthink) g0y
Work harder so others can breed off of welfare (funded by your paycheck deductions)
Imagine thinking this society is worth anything more than pissing on its' ashes?