Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a manlet your very existence is a problem to women

Jack was 6'0 bruh....also Rose was a landwhale so back then they had less options cuz people reminded them their place.
Wrong, Jack is a 5’11” manlet. It’s a world’s difference from a 6’0” Chad.

If titanic (1997) was a real love story rose would have let go and committed suicide cos jack looks like a short guy, even if he is a chadlite, or at least wouldnt have fucked him, but then again i guess chads were rare in 1912
cal was a rich chad

Upsoys
Masterkek

>Uses a fortune teller to know if the guy is short and actually believes him/her
Truly a foid moment

I wish they would make us manlets go fucking extinct already. I'm a white passing ethnic which is very very lucky but I am fucking 5'6". I am the shortest in the male part of family, shorter than my fucking younger brothers and my father, everytime I pass by him I feel immense shame and curse him for ruining my chances at being normal by marrying a short woman. JFL its so fucking over. Literally doesn't matter how much you looksmaxx, if you're not tall, White looking and have a strong jawline and physique you will never have success, even if you have one, if you miss just one you are banished

Jfl look at how she has 20 updoots

I wish they would make us manlets go fucking extinct already. I'm a white passing ethnic which is very very lucky but I am fucking 5'6". I am the shortest in the male part of family, shorter than my fucking younger brothers and my father, everytime I pass by him I feel immense shame and curse him for ruining my chances at being normal by marrying a short woman. JFL its so fucking over. Literally doesn't matter how much you looksmaxx, if you're not tall, White looking and have a strong jawline and physique you will never have success, even if you have one, if you miss just one you are banished
I sometimes feel resentful to my father for marrying a woman a foot shorter than him, but my brother is 6’2” and other brother is 6’0”. I just got more unlucky than them, and less unlucky then I could’ve been.

My height is secondary to my anger for chopping my cock.

No, Leonard Dicaprio is confirmed to be a 181cm manlet exactly.

Literally over. Still heightmogs me by 2cm tho.
Most 5’11 men heightfraud and claim to be 6’0

Manlets sub is gonna get nuked from orbit. It has become too based for plebbitors