Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As a manlet your very existence is a problem to women

If titanic (1997) was a real love story rose would have let go and committed suicide cos jack looks like a short guy, even if he is a chadlite, or at least wouldnt have fucked him, but then again i guess chads were rare in 1912

it's all in your head omg :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

you dodged a bullet bro it's like you are a video game character your life is basically a video game :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ik how to fix her problem. Kill foidlets so that manlets will never be born.

r/shortguys will be nuked in less than a year for muh "incel content", guarantee it. :lul:

Also who are the faggots that upvoted her comment?

Bp4

If titanic (1997) was a real love story rose would have let go and committed suicide cos jack looks like a short guy, even if he is a chadlite, or at least wouldnt have fucked him, but then again i guess chads were rare in 1912
Nah DiCaprio had a good enough face especially when he was younger than he mogged everyone else on the boat even much taller but average looking men JFL

it's all in your head omg :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

you dodged a bullet bro it's like you are a video game character your life is basically a video game :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Manlets should be a protected species.

"No!! It's all about mentality bro!!! Girls reject you because you don't touch grass and you hate women bro!! Maybe get some bitches bro!"

"I know a 5'2 bald ugly guy that slays all the time bro"
:soy::foidSoy:

Short men are their own species at this point :kys:

Last edited:
Least heightist woman on reddit

I hate Latina whores, they’re massive whores and pretentious.

Chin up, short kings. You dodged this bullet ;)

I thank god every single day that I'm not short.

I hate people enough as it is, if they were towering over me I would literally blow my brain out. What a fucking nightmare.
are you tall or just not short

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

sometimes its too much to handle

screenshot before its removed nigga

screenshot before its removed nigga
W8pa21rasrka1

Also
>because a fortune teller told her the guy was going to be short

Women actually believe in fortune tellers JFL

I show my birthgiver screenshots of these so she knows her crime in reproducing and finding love as a 5’2” foidlet.

i just want to see how is that sub going to fall down

Comment got empowered with 20 upsoys

Everyone is a bullet and you are deadpool deflecting bullets with katana :soy: :soy: :soy:

Tfw even JBW won't work if you're a manlet :feelsbadman:

They can gaslight short guys as much as they want, but they're deluded if they think that they're just not going to notice it after so long

Jack was 6'0 bruh....also Rose was a landwhale so back then they had less options cuz people reminded them their place.

Jack was 6'0 bruh....also Rose was a landwhale so back then they had less options cuz people reminded them their place.
u tripping nigga did we watch the same movie

The fabled empathetic genderino

Leonardo Dicaprio is 5’11”, which is maybe acceptable to some women.