Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a manlet I agree height is cope.

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
After questioning it, I come to realize height is just cope because if you think about it being 6'2 means nothing if you are autistic and have a narrow build like @VideoGameCoper and @ElTruecel , being a NT matters a lot because you could be a 6'1 autist and a 5'8 NT normie will always ascend over you because despite foids saying they want a 6'0+ ft man if they see an autistic narrow framed 6'2 guy they would immediately forget how much they love tall guys and date a 5'8 NT normie instead and don't even get me started on manlet chads. All those foids you see on social media melting over tallfags are always LTN at least.

Last edited:
I agree that you're retarded

BBC is a man with high test

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long hair

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time
Bro what?? Ayo!:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Height is only relevant when you are HTN+

After questioning it, I come to realize height is just cope because if you think about it being 6'2 means nothing if you are autistic and have a narrow build like @VideoGameCoper and @ElTruecel , being a NT matters a lot because you could be a 6'1 autist and a 5'8 NT normie will always ascend over you because despite foids saying they want a 6'0+ ft man if they see an autistic narrow framed 6'2 guy they would immediately forget how much they love tall guys and date a 5'8 NT normie instead and don't even get me started on manlet chads. All those foids you see on social media melting over tallfags are always LTN at least.
Yep. Foids don’t like tall dudes if they have nothing else going for them. Height adds on to whatever you already have. If you are too low in other areas, height just isn’t gonna save you

Which is almost @VideoGameCoper
Luckily, I’m not so autistic it’s obvious right off to most other men, so I don’t usually get bullied. Had I been slightly more autistic, height wouldn’t even save me from bullying

Major cope. A large percentage of this forum wouldn't be here if 6'2.

You need to be 6'3 or above to be noticeably tall in western countries and everything below that but not yet manlet tier is just the bare minimum to be taken seriously or even respected in the slightest

Why would a foid choose a 5’8 nt manlet over a 6’2 nt man?

Yep. Foids don’t like tall dudes if they have nothing else going for them. Height adds on to whatever you already have. If you are too low in other areas, height just isn’t gonna save you
Yeah, foids would forget that they love tall guys when a 6'2 autist is acting like a low t nintendo switch addict especially if he is ugly

@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
@JucheApologist is 6’4 at 17
@AlexDelarge is 6’2 orphan
@Stupid Clown @Saigon Depression @Zhou Chang-Xing @wasted12years are 6’2

@short is 4’6.

@Ryo_Hazuki was 6’3 and was unable to seamaxx when he want to sea after surgery.

@CircumcisedClown @Rapist

@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6

@short is 4’6.

@Ryo_Hazuki was 6’3 and was unable to seamaxx when he want to sea after surgery.

Who was that one 6'9 user on this forum?

I agree that you're retarded

"I know a guy" You sound like an ITfag.

Indeed. Height can be considered just the first "filter" you have to pass to be acceptable in a woman's eyes. If you're 6'2" but weakly built and ugly as shit, women still won't be attracted to you.

There's no single trait that can make up for being a skinny aspie with no redeemable facial features, but acting like height isn't the most important feature on a human male past the basic anatomical requirements is fucking retarded. "Short Chads" literally do not exist because of this fact. It doesn't matter if a man has the perfect face, if he's 5'6< then its beyond over and his bloodline ends with him. Tall normies and most niggers who actually have sex and get decent attention from foids would literally be sub5 if not for their height :feelshaha:

Yes height alone won't ascend you if you have other shit traits but that doesn't mean the heightpill isn't real.

Height multiplies a lot smv if you have any
For ugly and autistic people, nothing changes

"Short Chads" literally do not exist because of this fact. It doesn't matter if a man has the perfect face, if he's 5'6< then its beyond over and his bloodline ends with him.
I disagree, most of my friends are half my height (not literally, for the autistic people on the forum)
And they get along very well with women, I even know other tall MFS who are almost incels, much more than the short ones, I have a friend who is 6"1 (well above average in my country) who was literally made joke for "scaring women away"
Appearance is much more important than height, not that it's cool to be a manlet, it's really annoying but it's no excuse to be an incel
If you are pretty and short it is not enough to be an incel

5’8 is not that short

as polish loser said "Height is nothing when you have face 2/10"

Kinda unrelated but there's a major issue with that thinking, if all the current users of this forum become 6'2 today and ascend, then they will be replaced by other incels who ARE short, it's the niche that's hated not the individual, it's all relative and the core problem is the discriminatory nature of foids and the MALE-pill, what may appear as "heightpill" is really just general misandry at its core, there's no specific point at which foids would surely like men, this is why even as a truecel I don't feel like I'm "unlucky" anymore, I just hate foids and nature now, the entire system is corrupted and evil not just my place in it, if "I" weren't "me" someone else would have to be

If we were all born equal, foids would find a way to make you unequal.
I disagreed with @Moroccancel at first but now I completely understand this

Who was that one 6'9 user on this forum?
It’s nettle but he’s 6’10 not 6’9 since he claims 210cm but he’s crippled + got raped by his brother

Yeah, foids would forget that they love tall guys when a 6'2 autist is acting like a low t nintendo switch addict especially if he is ugly
Yep. Foids don’t like manchilds, which lets face it, most of us are since we missed the developmental milestones like teen live and a peer friend group in high school to move into adulthood

@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6

@short is 4’6.

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

I think it’s been found that the average height around here is like 5’7”, which is short considering most of us are Westerners. Height is important. It’s not the only thing, but it’s a big one.

Being tall hides a lot of flaws.