Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a manlet, bringing up your height early = insecure. Bringing it up late = waste of time

You can’t win as a manlet

Wow it's over

"Prettyboy" this guy's 36 I doubt it

5'9ft Prettyboy mogs 6'2ft ogre
The OP described here is likely a prettyboy as the foid liked his photos. I dunno if 3 extra inches of height would have put him in the running given the foid is 5'7. Also on OLD (how most people meet nowadays) the 5'9 prettyboy will only have his photo shown to 5% of women, and those women will have their inboxes full of sub-6ft manlet prettyboys due to intense competition. The 6ft2 ogre can easily LARP as 6ft4, at which point he will have height-fetishist foids begging for his dick.

manlets cannot win

Muh face>height. Face is subjective and also depends on ethnicity and harmony, height is objective.
height > face
1. confidence around other dudes
2. fighting
3. more hoes
4. frame

5'9ft Prettyboy mogs 6'2ft ogre
So True man....
I´m not a looksmaxxer by any means, but look at Damian Kater.
He is 5´9 (176m), with a PSL God face.
Women simp for guys like him, while these retarded Red pill masculinity copers think they need to grow beards, and pump iron in the gym

So True man....
Women simp for guys like him, while these retarded Red pill masculinity copers think they need to grow beards, and pump iron in the gym
That's a good way to looksmax a little, it's better than nothing

Yea but its all about facial bone structure and harmony
Yeah, but beard helps a lot. It isn't a accident calling it a man's makeup, also I'm talking about short beards, not those huge ridiculous things

So True man....
Yeah but he'll age and quickly begin to lose his SMV. The 6ft2 ogre will probs have same SMV at 55 as he did at 25.

5'6 is brutal, but I also think her being taller also completely killed any little possibility, he had left. Foids absolutely dont want a guy shorter than them. I mean the guy is pretty fucked anyway at 5'6... sad, man.

looool look at this insane cope

height > face
1. confidence around other dudes
2. fighting
3. more hoes
4. frame
Does being tall automatically make you have a good frame though?

Fucking entitled whore

I'd rather be facially ugly but 6'5 and with a big dick, genetic masculinity is all that matters

I can't believe that one inch of bone length discrepancy is what's preventing something.
It’s not 1 inch

looool look at this insane cope

Translation: “Just read the red pill bro! Just neg bro! Just play the game bro! Just pass the shit tests bro”

Forget about the sad reality that this entire game of shit tests is such a horrible game at the end of the day. Fuck your Society when that’s the game you kikes want me to play. The odds are stacked against us.

Sincerely,

CuckedIndianAmerican

Be upfront get blocked, be lax and you'll get ghosted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back