Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill as a man we are always wrong and the females are right

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
you notice how the good looking females are always right no matter what they do for example if they insult someone on the street and they get beat for it the whiteknights come for her rescue even if shes doing wrong this righ there shows you how much men are so down bad to simp for a female that gets a ego boost from them. i think in order to survive you got to avoid these type of females because they will put you in a dangerous place if you allow them to. and not only that even in jobs you work more than a female and she gets a higher raise in the job. now imagine if you were a ugly male it will be ten times worse. you dont open you mouth and get treated like shit which shows you how evil human nature is really is. alot of guys say humans are good but thats not true most of them are evil they just act good to get what they want from you this is what i experieneced in my 18 years of living just suffering and mistreatment of other people its like they disregard my mental health and only care about my grades. i kid yoou not i was in school and was practcilly invisible while the females in my class get unlimited help from teachers and their fucking friends. my final point is this society is in favour of the female and as a ugly male we are always wrong j fl

How is nofap going bro

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay i guess people are shit i know that and i am no better than them

How is nofap going bro
its going good man thanks for asking. i am on day 16 and day 17 in 3 hours. i almost relapsed when i was on day 15 but i holded myself