Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"As a Latino woman"

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Capture
Capture 2

JFL at the state of gringos

You know latino is an ethnicity, right? It's something cultural, not genetic

She'd turn into a master chef for chad

Dye + make-up + edited picture + low resolution

That bitch probably looks curry without the faking

I'm a black gay guy and i can personally say

Latino is not an ethnicity, is a social construct made by American liberals for Cultural Marxist games(practically creating an ethnicity that never existed to confront them toward middle class whites). In fact: Italians, Spaniards and French were the first latinos. Aside of it; they are plenty of Latinos who look like her and whiter. Just because most of the inmigrants in the States are mixed peasants who have a better performance in dating scene than any ethnics anyway doesn´t mean she isn´t latina.

Last edited:
Shes a fucking gringo. Probably less spanish blood in her than I have
Latino is not an ethnicity. In fact: Italians, Spaniards and French were the first latinos. Aside of it; they are plenty of Latinos who look like her. Just because most of the inmigrants in the States are wetbag peasants who have a better performance in dating scene than any ethnics anyway doesn´t mean she isn´t latina.
Latinos are the aztecs that got killed off by the spaniards. If you dont descend from them youre just a generic white person

Last edited:
Shes a fucking gringo. Probably less spanish blood in her than I have
You don't need to have hispanic blood to be latino, you just need to be born and grow in latin america.

I know many people who are whiter than her, but who never set a foot outside latin america

She's a latin woman guys, she's a time traveler from the roman empire. Probably has taken miles of barbarian dick :feelssus:

No it is not. Latino is in no way an ethnicity in the same way Bavarian, Hmong, and Berber is. A Cuban is not the same as a Paraguayan who is not the same as a Panamanian. And each of these individual "latin" countries have their own ethnic groups. Latino/latina/latin/latinx/hispanic is an idea that only exists because Americans cannot comprehend a world without clear-cut racial divides.

Last edited:
You can't take reddit posters seriously, why repost their brain farts here???????????????????????????????????????????

No it is not. Latino is in no way an ethnicity in the same way Bavarian, Hmong, and Berber is. A Cuban is not the same as a Paraguayan who is not the same as a Panamanian. And each of these individual "latin" countries have their own ethnic groups. Latino/latina/latin/latinx/hispanic is an idea that only exists because Americans cannot comprehend a world without clear-cut racial divides.
It's just used that way to classify people who were born and grew up in countries that have romance languages as their most spoken/official languages in latin america, not to say that they are the same culturally. In that sense, race doesn't have anything to do with it.

But yeah, I agree with you, the term is mainly (mis)used by americans to make it look like they are all equal, though that's not what I'm referring to here

Last edited:
What about a sandwich?

she will do anything for a aggressive chad, not for a guy who wont lay a finger on anyone.

Latinos are more of a cultural and linguistic groups the same way Arabs are a cultural and linguistic group even if there's major differences within them.

It's over no matter what ethnicity of foids you get.

Why do all American liberals with 1/16th latin american ancestry call themselves latino? Is it cause they wanna feel special?