Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a hapa male everyone is out to get you

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
You cannot trust anyone irl, even your parents hate you. People will try to fuck you over as much as possible for no gain because you are a hapa/quapa. This isn't race bait merely the consequences of being a hapa in this society.

Give examples as to what happens regularly.

I can't imagine living as a male whose mother hates him as soon as she's shot out of the womb

Give examples as to what happens regularly.
People will pretend to be kind to me just to get money then be cunts to be afterwards, spread rumours about me because they are bored, make fun of me, pretend to be my friend then betray me even if I try my best to be their friends. They will report me to the powers at be with any excuse they can get. It is indeed brutal. The only way to counter act this is to ghost like crazy, but isolation can bring a lot of pain with it also.

Your mere existence defies the concept of nation states, racial typology, and folk dancing.

People will pretend to be kind to me just to get money then be cunts to be afterwards, spread rumours about me because they are bored, make fun of me, pretend to be my friend then betray me even if I try my best to be their friends. They will report me to the powers at be with any excuse they can get. It is indeed brutal. The only way to counter act this is to ghost like crazy, but isolation can bring a lot of pain with it also.
As a full rice, all this shit happens to us too

I'm not out to get you hapapapadarapabop

medcel so cant relate but still brutal

You cannot trust anyone irl, even your parents hate you. People will try to fuck you over as much as possible for no gain because you are a hapa/quapa. This isn't race bait merely the consequences of being a hapa in this society.

Hapas are Chad/Stacy in countries like the Philippines. Lol

Hapas are most subhuman people on earth ngl

Hapas are Chad/Stacy in countries like the Philippines. Lol
True. In East Asia there's this common misconception that hapas are more attractive than pure asian/white because of biology. In reality, you are recognized as a "hapa" only if you are 10/10. Most hapas are seen as dangerous Mexicans that people would rather stay away from

True. In East Asia there's this common misconception that hapas are more attractive than pure asian/white because of biology. In reality, you are recognized as a "hapa" only if you are 10/10. Most hapas are seen as dangerous Mexicans that people would rather stay away from
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hapas are most subhuman people on earth ngl
To be fair hapa males just look like regular asians. If you inherit the facial structure of a race, you inherit the race’s identity.

I’ve seen less than 5 hapas with a white facial structure, I doubt the hapa redditcel community would exist if the white facial structure was dominant...

brutal hapa pill

even more brutal hapa pill:

As a hapa male I can confirm this is true:

Noodlewhores: "eww I don't date Asian guys"

White hoes: "eww I don't date Asian guys"

White guys: "you're not one of us, you're Asian"

Asian guys: "you're not one of us, you're white"

Blacks: "you a cracker"

Mexicans: "you a gringo"

Muslims: "you an infidel"

Jews: "you a goy"

As a hapa male I can confirm this is true:

Noodlewhores: "eww I don't date Asian guys"

White hoes: "eww I don't date Asian guys"

White guys: "you're not one of us, you're Asian"

Asian guys: "you're not one of us, you're white"

Blacks: "you a cracker"

Mexicans: "you a gringo"

Muslims: "you an infidel"

Jews: "you a goy"
Indeed, every group of people irl hates us. Hapa males are basically a slave class of the modern metropolis urbanisation of this utopia we inhabit.

Most people like to bully men with low t, it's true tbh

I had a physics and chemistry teacher in high school, he was hapa (his mom was Jewish and his dad was Japanese) and he was pretty tall (over six foot). He didn't talk much about his current dating life, but he told stories in class when he used to go out at bars and nightclubs, and I also saw a picture somewhere online with a white girl, which I presume was a girlfriend of his.

Maybe he was an exception.

My last crush was deflorated by ruso-mongol hapa

Igama

Lol I misread the Thread Titel with "As a Alpha male everyone is out to get you". I just thought to myself, Oh, another day on Chads.co.

hapa male - get treated like an asian unless you look like Mark-Paul Gosselaar or K-popmaxx

hapa female - act like another degenerate western foid

read somewhere that hapas are prone to mental illness