Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a guy who got bullied in college, I take it personally when people say bullying ends in college.

based study and researching. I was a bluepilled fool and thought it was at least less bad in uni. Thank you I thought the biggest reason for bullying was for social status, and uni/after Hs was merely being a subhuman. But I see it doesn't end

based study and researching. I was a bluepilled fool and thought it was at least less bad in uni. Thank you I thought the biggest reason for bullying was for social status, and uni/after Hs was merely being a subhuman. But I see it doesn't end
Popularity still exists in college. Greek life is proof

@Edmund_Kemper
I was bullied in my student accomodation at college and university (ages 18-21). Also got bullied in my first ever job in retail ages 20-24. People in my college class shunned me as well, which is a form of bullying, albeit silent bullying.

I looked pubescent as fuck (mistaken for 15 at age 20), that makes a low rung in pecking order and thats what people see as a weakness to 'expose' . Utter arseholes.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper
I look pubescent as fuck, and thats what people see as a weakness to 'expose' . Utter arseholes.
By pubescent do you mean small frame in addition to having a more neotonous baby face?

By pubescent do you mean small frame in addition to having a more neotonous baby face?

Small frame that looked undeveloped, low muscle mass (skinny 126-135lbs), babyface, no facial hair, not one facial hair until 24, not tall (5'9). Voice was always deep though.

Small frame that looked undeveloped, low muscle mass (skinny 126-135lbs), babyface, no facial hair, not one hair until 24, not tall (5'9).
For normies they only see two states of an adult male
fat and needs to him the gym and lose weight or in shape

Framecels are seen as gay twinks and treated terribly by everyone. Even more by fat women that are jealous that framelet guys can eat so much without getting visibly fat and don't have to be overly concerned about what they eat.
Also by women that expect all men to be muscular or big and get angry when they aren't, even though they are the same women that get angry about men that talk about wanting thin women instead of fat women.

For normies they only see two states of an adult male
fat and needs to him the gym and lose weight or in shape

Framecels are seen as gay twinks and treated terribly by everyone. Even more by fat women that are jealous that framelet guys can eat so much without getting visibly fat and don't have to be overly concerned about what they eat.
Also by women that expect all men to be muscular or big and get angry when they aren't, even though they are the same women that get angry about men that talk about wanting thin women instead of fat women.

Shit. You sound like me.

Yep mistaken for gay, though obviously not acting gay, behaving gay or dating men. Twink look in the 90's was less tolerated than today, even though none chooses their look, normies just assume your trying to look twink. They think they can 'nail' your sexual orientation just by how you look.

Got all the anger and hate from women for not being a big jock type. I did nothing to provoke them nor was I hitting on them. It was randoms most of the time, and several customers I had to deal with in retail (Tesco).

Small frame that looked undeveloped, low muscle mass (skinny 126-135lbs), babyface, no facial hair, not one facial hair until 24, not tall (5'9). Voice was always deep though.
And people here think the neotenypill isn’t real

Shit. You sound like me.
I'm a framecel and can't lift weights without getting abdomen, wrist and joint pain so I can't even gymcel to try and fix this issue a bit.

Yep mistaken for gay, though obviously not acting gay, behaving gay or dating men. Twink look in the 90's was less tolerated than today, even though none chooses their look, normies just assume your trying to look twink.

Yeah normies are so weird like that, thinking that guys are deliberately trying to look like a twink. They go out of their way to tell you things like
"you're pretty skinny, you gotta eat more!" :soy: completely uncalled for
but tell you that you overeat or to stop wolfing down food in an irritated way if they see you eat a lot without gaining weight.

I've posted about this before.

Fat males are more respected than skinny framecel males of the same looks confirmed.

It's so bad that people arrogantly think of men in only three ways:
fat as fuck and needs to hit the gym :soy:,
acceptable
and
skinny gay twink.

People find the existence of average looking framecel males offensive and feel entitled to make fun of them as a result.
Normies delusionally think the only physical state for males is:

fat out of shape and needs to hit the gym or acceptably in shape.
Otherwise you are somehow a skinny gay twink if normies can't pigeonhole you into these two classifications.

They go so far as to group even emaciated skinny guys as "skinny fat". They can't accept the existence of hardgainer ectomorph underweight males. They think those males just need to "eat moar". Nevermind that those males have tried that but still not gained any fat except maybe on their forearms and abdomen area. Then they are told to hit the gym to work off that weight when their narrow fragile frame can't even handle lifting weights.
In the past you'd see some framelet males still get some success sexually if they were white like the chadlites in nu-metal bands. But now every guy is expected to be skinny but buff.

Got all the anger and hate from women for not being a big jock type. I did nothing to provoke them nor was I hitting on them. It was randoms most of the time, and several customers I had to deal with in retail (Tesco).
It's the older, fat women in their 40s to 60s that do this the most imo.
Women your age mostly ignore you although if you even accidentally are near them in public like waiting in line at a store they give you disgusted glances and try to distance themselves from you.

I'm convinced a lot of women that have struggled to lose weight and couldn't keep chad as a result take out their frustration by making snide, unwarranted off-handed comments to average to below average framecel males.
They seem to do this a lot more exceedingly with younger males and not so much older males though.

Last edited:
Shit. You sound like me.

Yep mistaken for gay, though obviously not acting gay, behaving gay or dating men. Twink look in the 90's was less tolerated than today, even though none chooses their look, normies just assume your trying to look twink. They think they can 'nail' your sexual orientation just by how you look.

Do you live in the UK? were you accused of being gay? And why did twinks become more accepted?

Never got bullied by foids only by males wich is unfortunate because I wanted an excused to teach them a lesson

They liked you bro. They wanted to fuck you, that's why they "bullied" you. :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It never ends. As long as people can step on you, they will. The way they do it changes with age, it grows more subtle. Even in retirement homes you have old people fucking with one another through things like gossip and social exclusion.
The reason normies say that bullying ends after school is because they believe bullies will be the unsuccessful people who will work the low tier jobs therefore they won't meet them again in society. This is wrong, bullying had nothing to do with class, it is basically a personality trait, many bullies do go on and have high paid jobs. It is just another way of hating on the poor, acusing them of being former school bullies. I also believe normies say this because they want to believe their is some sort of justice in this world, the bully being unsuccessful and the bullies being successful, it is a fairy tale.
Bullies usually end up better off because it increases their social status and decreases stress which makes them better adjusted and healthier individuals. Being bullied does the opposite, there is people who improve from being victims but those are rare. Also, when normies talk about bullies ending up unsuccessful it may be more than just a justification of their belief in the just world fallacy. Most, if not all, normies were bullies at some point, it's a common past time among humans, so when they talk about how bullies end up unsuccessful they are virtue signaling about being 'good' because they are showing that they are anti-bullying and, at the same time, they are relieving themselves of any guilt because if bullies end up unsuccessful then the normie ending up successful must mean that he wasn't a bully. Or they want to shut down the topic because it makes them uncomfortable so they give the person who is talking about it some pseudo-consolation, which is just them telling the person to shut up but in a virtue signaling way.

It never ends. As long as people can step on you, they will. The way they do it changes with age, it grows more subtle. Even in retirement homes you have old people fucking with one another through things like gossip and social exclusion.

Bullies usually end up better off because it increases their social status and decreases stress which makes them better adjusted and healthier individuals. Being bullied does the opposite, there is people who improve from being victims but those are rare. Also, when normies talk about bullies ending up unsuccessful it may be more than just a justification of their belief in the just world fallacy. Most, if not all, normies were bullies at some point, it's a common past time among humans, so when they talk about how bullies end up unsuccessful they are virtue signaling about being 'good' because they are showing that they are anti-bullying and, at the same time, they are relieving themselves of any guilt because if bullies end up unsuccessful then the normie ending up successful must mean that he wasn't a bully. Or they want to shut down the topic because it makes them uncomfortable so they give the person who is talking about it some pseudo-consolation, which is just them telling the person to shut up but in a virtue signaling way.
The idea that bullies come hobos or miserable later on is cope

Do you live in the UK? were you accused of being gay? And why did twinks become more accepted?

Yeah I live in UK. I've been accused of being gay by a number of people for being single and having a boyish look.

I think the twink look became more accepted because of music, media and fashion. The latter being skinny jeans.

Yeah I live in UK. I've been accused of being gay by a number of people for being single and having a boyish look.

I think the twink look became more accepted because of music, media and fashion. The latter being skinny jeans.
When did the twink look become accepted? What time period?

bullying never ends, but the way of bullying changes

I don’t think the way bullies act necessarily changes idk
For me it did. I was always beaten up in school, today they just bitch and laugh behind my back....not really any better.

For me it did. I was always beaten up in school, today they just bitch and laugh behind my back....not really any better.
What stage of life are you in?

Bullying doesn't end until you're 6 feet under. Even then you'll still be laughed at.

Giga based I feel this also ur a good member to this forum

I honestly want to get bullied again, I want another chance to stand up for myself.