Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory As a guy it's like you're expected to change a lot based on age

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Way more than women. Women can dress and act any way they like at any age.

We can do this up until about 30 or 35 and then we have to become all mature and "competent" and stoic, lol

It's weird.

I'm kinda like a manchild in many ways. Missing the developmental milestone of teen love and having a peer friend group as a teen really fucks you up and stunts your development

Yeah people expect you to "Be a man brooo!" As soon as you turn 18 lmaoo.

People want you to flip a switch and become this mature, stoic, responsible nigga as soon as you turn 18.

It's pretty dumb tbh because some people don't get to expirence certain things like having friends, having a gf, holding a job etc. So it's hard to mature when you are left out of these things

Very true. Im a manchild and dress as such, before i turned 30 no one looked at me weirdly. People expect of you to be decisive, social, confident, to have a wife, kids, job, house, car etc. While foids can stay as overgrown toddlers entire life, and im not thinking of naivety and passiveness, its the selfishness and emotional immaturity and emotional blackmail they use to get it their way like kids do.

Very true. Im a manchild and dress as such, before i turned 30 no one looked at me weirdly. People expect of you to be decisive, social, confident, to have a wife, kids, job, house, car etc. While foids can stay as overgrown toddlers entire life, and im not thinking of naivety and passiveness, its the selfishness and emotional immaturity and emotional blackmail they use to get it their way like kids do.

It does make me wonder how much of these much higher expectations on men are based on traditionalism and how much is progressivism.

Maybe the fact that it's so similar shows that to some degree it's just human nature.

Well the standard development of a human male is just grow up and reproduce and "mature", whatever that means, so naturally people like us are complete outcasts in every respect, women bear the children and everyone wants them and are thus immune from ever being criticized

Way more than women. Women can dress and act any way they like at any age.

We can do this up until about 30 or 35 and then we have to become all mature and "competent" and stoic, lol

It's weird.
You get shunned starting at age 24 unless you have a friend group of other energetic people tbh

It does make me wonder how much of these much higher expectations on men are based on traditionalism and how much is progressivism.

Maybe the fact that it's so similar shows that to some degree it's just human nature.
Someone has to lead. Back when guys our age had to organize, be responsible for and lead their own family, i guess that life would force them to be more "adult" While now many 30yo 40yo only need to take care of themselves, which leaves us at early 20s mindset, not a child but not fully an adult either. Noticed how in many modern marriages where both of them work and have no kids, they arent any more mature than us tbh.

What i hate the most are those self improvement guru motherfuckers.

No my height wont change if i read another jewbook or do cold plunges at 3am before work

Yeah people expect you to "Be a man brooo!" As soon as you turn 18 lmaoo.

People want you to flip a switch and become this mature, stoic, responsible nigga as soon as you turn 18.

It's pretty dumb tbh because some people don't get to expirence certain things like having friends, having a gf, holding a job etc. So it's hard to mature when you are left out of these things