Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As a child, I thought it would be bitten by a mutant spider and gain powers or receive a letter from Hogwarts and become a wizard

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
But of course it didn't happen because real life is a boring thing, meaningless.

Incel doomer

imagine waiting for a letter from hogwarts but instead you receive one from incels.is "you are an incel hollowcel".

Why can't life be interesting as in fiction?

tranny parents will unironically say their son identifies as a spider and tell me to use proper spidey pronouns

same over. reincarnation Maxx is only choice

I'm still hoping for something like that to happen to me ded srs.

How do you reincarnate as Chad? I can't trust something I can't see
Look into astral projection maxxing. if you can succeed at it, you will gain faith

What tv does to a mfer

Imagine being a Spider-Man and then also going to hogwarts

But of course it didn't happen because real life is a boring thing, meaningless.
My parents would make fun of me, they used to tell me that real life was hard. Even despite that, I was still sad when the Hogwarts acceptance letter didn't come on my 11th birthday. I wonder if people 400 years ago felt sad about not being a secret or abandoned prince.

Look into astral projection maxxing. if you can succeed at it, you will gain faith
I can't even stare at a flame without blinking . how do I open my third eye, let alone astral project?

I can't even stare at a flame without blinking . how do I open my third eye, let alone astral project?
start slow with just increasing meditation ability then after a few years look into astral projection.

Same, possibly coping with fantasy is a sign of a bad childhood. This thread definitely brought back some memories of the desperation. Real life sucks

Why can't life be interesting as in fiction?
You think like this, and i also thought about that half of my life. Now think about that a little deeper. We're the bottom of the barrel in this life, imagine if you were isekaid or into a world with superpowers. Imagine having the worst luck of all and not getting anything to make you powerfull, and just be a random villager.

One random secondary character could make a fireball and murder you, that would've been real fun surely.

So that's why it's better to just make our own fantasy worlds in our heads, instead of wanting to be transported into one. We're not the protagonists of this life, neither will we be if we were on other fictions. Unless we got some kind of cheat item, which would surely be stolen.