Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a caucasian old-cel I don't find white women attractive anymore

Wasn't really an insult at you, it's just really bizarre and funny sometimes.
yeah tbh if someone says their height on here or any number stat even a few times, I'll most likely remember it (unless they're a greycel or don't post much)

yeah tbh if someone says their height on here even a few times, I'll most likely remember it (unless they're a greycel or don't post much)
Alot of users do this lol

No hes not. He claims 6'2" (aka 188-189cm in proper units)
Amazes me how users here never fail to keep charts and up to date tabs on every users stats
Arent you 6’5?

Maybe now after people called him out on it he's 6'2 lol.

Also while were on this he says he also has been rated in the 5-7 range facially by people on here.

uhh it's very real. i'm 6'5 and white and they treated me like a living god wherever i went.

in the west i get treated like dog shit by fat women.

granted a lot of people want his money in that video.

Last edited:
What does slightly overweight mean? If you're American I'm assuming it just means obesity instead of morbid obesity

Kek true. But for me like no more than like 20 pounds overweight.

And ontop of being fat these white women are also aging like shit due to all the alcohol, drugs, makeup, and dick they've been taking for most of their life.
The average white women looks 10 years older than her actual age. Recently my mom was showing me a pic of a girl that's the same age as me(19), and at first I legit assumed she was like 25
No foid I have EVER met in highschool is neither a drug user or a total slut. One or the other. They age like milk in a sauna these days JFL

Also while were on this he says he's been rated in the 5-7 range facially by people on here.
So is it 6'2 or 6'5? Whatever

White foids hit the wall the day they turn 24.
I've noticed a lot of white women started to lack basic feminine features like softness, gentleness, mildness, meekness, mellowness, mercifulness...
So they became black foids lol.

Also while were on this he says he also has been rated in the 5-7 range facially by people on here.
To be fair i have been rated generously on looksmax

To be fair i have been rated generously on looksmax
Well if you were rated unironically favorably on there you're probably not really ugly at all tbh.

Well if you were rated unironically favorably on there you're probably not really ugly at all tbh.
Ok but zyros was on this site for like 2 years lol and i have 0 friends and am virgin so idc really

are you serious about this op dude hes 6'5 and white and possible a 6-7? that nigga got pussy if that is true or he is legit retarded.

Ok but zyros was on this site for like 2 years lol and i have 0 friends and am virgin so idc really
I'm not saying you shouldn't be here at the end of the day you're a virgin and haven't gotten laid. You might not be NT who knows.

Also I'm not sure Zyros was ever incel tbh.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be here at the end of the day you're a virgin and haven't gotten laid. You might not be NT who knows.

Also I'm not sure Zyros was ever incel tbh.
Thats my point, they allowed a chad to be here for 2 years

are you serious about this op dude hes 6'5 and white and possible a 6-7? that nigga got pussy if that is true or he is legit retarded.
He's old and in the process of balding (but so I am I at 22 lol) yeah he definitely got laid back in the day. I think he also said he rejected ethnics in a post.

His pool for women attractive enough for him has basically run dry and he makes a lot of troll posts on this forum tbh.

As I near mid 30s I remember back almost 20 years ago when most white women were slim, hypergamy was minimal, the economy was better and everything wasn't ruled by amazon / walmart / google / apple.

Nearly 20 years later, all white women look like linebackers and are over 25 BMI. They demand "big guys" (meaning heavy) to date but also demand he have abs which is basically impossible without taking steroids. It's rare to see a thin white woman unless you're in college or live in a major city like LA.

The environment for white women is basically "America's Top Male Model" where the fattest cows date the hottest guys.

Back in the 90s, every guy was optimistic, fit, in shape and had a good job lined up. Now the only thing I see other fellow males lined up is a drug addiction and depression.

Also white women can't stop fucking dogs.
When I see white women now I just think of all of the times they rejected me. Hundreds of times. All by white women.

When I see ethnic foids I am kind of turned on because I never approached that many so there werent so many rejections... I don't feel the rage and despair i feel when I look at white foids, the blonedes, red heads, moderately ok to cute faces, good regular bodies, those foids rejected me. So many times.

My idea of incel retirement is to have an apartment somewhere deep into the jungles of southeast asia and have a maid come into clean for me and sometimes get into bed with me. I will eat very cheap food in the local market and that will be it. If I get myself healthy enough to travel again, that is it for me, man,. When I can fly again, good bye to the west. The West is the Best. The problem is in the West today, if you are incel you cannot live for nearly as cheap as you can in places like India and Sri Lanka. Also there is access to sex there. I think this is the best retirement plan/cope strategy to have for career/wagecuckcels/pensioncels/401kcels.

He's old and in the process of balding (but so I am I at 22 lol) yeah he definitely got laid back in the day. I think he also said he rejected ethnics in a post.

His pool for women attractive enough for him has basically run dry and he makes a lot of troll posts on this forum tbh.
mylifeistrash is the biggest fakecel on this site, i want to like his posts but when i realize hes 6'5 i just cant