Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aryan whitu stacy or bust

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1eh7tjn/concerned_about_a_male_asian_friend/

I have a longtime friend. We've been friends for more than 2 decades for now. He lives in Europe. I live in the US. We both are East Asians. We are both FOBs (born in Asia, only been in western country for a decade). We speak English fluently. He is pretty accomplished. He has a PhD, has his own business, muscular with good physique (not the overbuilt/steroid type), knows how to wear nicely, has his own business, good looking, has his own apartment.

He's been trying to find date without luck. He is quite specific in the criteria, but I don't think it is necessarily too strict. Here is the criteria:

• White
  • Christian
  • Attractive (this is subjective, but I suspect as long as the woman is not fat, decently attractive, should fit the bill)
He is not interested in non white.

He's been trying hard. Dating apps? check. Going to gatherings? check. Involved in the community? check.

I don't quite understand on why he is having hard time finding dates.

:feelskek:

:feelskek: nothing to say here

deserved for race mixing

Please gib me whyte waman saar

Screenshot 20240801 181445

47 yo 5'7 ricecel is whitu titsu stacy onry

Fucking delusional haha

I hope this bucko dies alone

He deserved it for being a racemixing libtard

Just betabuxx a slav whore theory

5 7 with standarts ? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Guy forgot that Only a Woman can do that ( Being 5 7 , Heck even smallER ) with Standarts that Reach the Moon .

Chingchong ding dong giveu me WHITU STACYU NAO!

5 7 with standarts ? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Guy forgot that Only a Woman can do that ( Being 5 7 , Heck even smallER ) with Standarts that Reach the Moon .
Delusional Asians

He might be Statusmaxxed and have money, but as a 47 yo virgin 5'7 Asian his chances of "Slim, White, Good looking, Western Women" are basically 0%.

Good luck ching chong, it's never happening. Whites in Europe are to busy getting plowed by niggas and muzzies.

His criteria is very small, but the handful of stuff he wants is rare and valuable

He may as well have said he wants a billionaire thats missing a leg, sure its only asking for 2 specific things, but good luck finding both together :feelshaha:

He might be Statusmaxxed and have money, but as a 47 yo virgin 5'7 Asian his chances of "Slim, White, Good looking, Western Women" are basically 0%.
That delusional gook will experience suicidefuel every day when he goes outside and see JBW pill and BBC pill winning while he only has his right hand to keep him company. :feelscomfy:

Unironically ricecels have a better shot statusmaxxing for white stacy then EVER and I mean ever getting with a noodlewhore. The in group bias is inverted with noodlewhores ricecels would have an easier chance trying to bang a blonde super model than they average noodlewhore

Imagine this level of delusion.