Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Aryan model flushes her genes down the toilet and reproduces with ricecel

The Yellow Peril (also the Yellow Terror, the Yellow Menace and the Yellow Specter) is a racist color metaphor that depicts the peoples of East and Southeast Asia[a] as an existential danger to the Western world.[2]

The Yellow Terror in all His Glory, an 1899 editorial cartoon depicting a Chinese man standing over a fallen white woman. The Chinese man represents the anti-colonial Boxer movement and the woman represents Christian missionaries attacked by Boxers during the Boxer Rebellion.[1]
The concept of the Yellow Peril derives from a "core imagery of apes, lesser men, primitives, children, madmen, and beings who possessed special powers",[3] which developed during the 19th century as Western imperialist expansion adduced East Asians as the Yellow Peril

Jfl rice takeover

Not quite aryan mode i'd say. Looks too plain. Good for the ricecel tho.

You know JBW world is quickly coming to an end, right? By the time her baby is an adult, it'll be JBA world.

That makes no sense to me. The only explanation I can think of is a glitch in the matrix

.is seethes when an incel ascends but when chads pipe down 1 gorillion sluts u all enjoy it

cucks.is