Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Aryan goddess SHAKING after ugly man asked her for direction

Just be a psycho Karen theory.
I wonder why niggers in NYC are knocking women out.
Maybe being good is just being a cuck who will be used and thrown away
Yes, if you follow what someone else told you good was. "Religious authorities" make a living out of perverting the laws God actually revealed to suit themselves and those who bribe them. Read the scriptures yourself, read them critically and be aware of any questions regarding their authenticity, and accept no intermediaries between you and God.

that whore should be curb stomped

i bet the son is a niglet too, all the more reasons to do it

lol "aryan goddess". Bitch is some egg headed mutt.

Eyes ethnics will die for

You should be banned for calling a LTB a goddess.
not LTB, but certainly not an aryan goddess either. Op is probably ethnic, so he's naturally worshipping mediocre white foids.

What an entitled bitch, I hope she gets attacked by chad and while asking for help from an ugly guy he ignores her.

I can't listen to that crap. There's an art to storytelling and foids are terrible at it.

man I don't know what it is but I don't see people like this as human anymore. I just see them as animals who somehow have the ability to talk and speak. The lack of self awareness is crazy from some people. I just play around with the thought that these motherfuckers aren't real and that if they died nobody would actually care. They would just move on. Nothing is original. Everyone is an amalgamation of copies from things elsewhere. Fuck. Are most of the people I talk to even real????

Seeing people like this just shows that people are predictable as fuck and act like machines. Everything is already programmed into them. What shred of spontaneity, originality or self do they have? Fuck. This world is a torture machine for people with the worst luck. Does luck even exist though? Isn't that predetermined? If it is predetermined, god has his favourites. Maybe god just hates some people. Maybe contrary to normal belief, God loves evil and those who put down others. Maybe being good is just being a cuck who will be used and thrown away. Is it really worth it? Is anything really worth it? What is life when you see the emptiness of all copes?

I don't expect anyone to read these fucked up paragraphs
I read it. Yes, people are on autopilot and don't think. This woman has an inflated view of herself like crazy, she thinks everything that happens to her is worthy of making a video about. She says she was alone, but with her son; I guess she doesn't see him as a real person. What is worse is that countless white knights will agree with her, even if she does not respect 99% of them.
If she dies not want to be approached, fine; I will keep walking if I see her bleeding to death in the street. Doing anything for these females is pointless, they refuse to see us as people. She deserves to be scammed out of money.

You are out of touch with reality. A real aryan goddess is for example the one I sent you in Convo
Why do people always say things like that online ?

She's top 0.1% SMV in the real world buddy, i'm just being objective

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back