Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aryan Elliot Rodger

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger used to dye his hair blonde when he was a kid.

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.

Er was a 2/10, he was ugly as shit.

He endured so much pressure to fit in amongst all those whites - and white foids still rejected him...

Darker hair mogs on men tbh :fuk: ive never understood why ethnicels overrate blond hair so much especially since it’s my natural hair color

he mogs me because he didnt had disgusting indigenous taco blood.
Oh you’re a tacocel? His mom was Chinese but he LARPED as being half Japanese on OKC. He also lied he was 5’10 hahhahahahahahaha

Oh you’re a tacocel? His mom was Chinese but he LARPED as being half Japanese on OKC. He also lied he was 5’10 hahhahahahahahaha

Yes im a tacocel , BTW chinese and japanese look the same to me.

No, that man was quite handsome. 7/10, based on my preferences.
It’s because he has a feminine face, if you are the average girl you’d look over him, he was ugly as fuck. Literally hooked nose short jaw uggo. I mog him hard.
Yes im a tacocel , BTW chinese and japanese look the same to me.
eh he must have done that because Japan is a more westernized nation, he hated his Asian side.

It’s because he has a feminine face, if you are the average girl you’d look over him, he was ugly as fuck. Literally hooked nose short jaw uggo. I mog him hard.

eh he must have done that because Japan is a more westernized nation, he hated his Asian side.

that was his biggest mistake , Loving burger degenerate culture. :fuk:

Too bad he dyed...

Darker hair mogs on men tbh :fuk: ive never understood why ethnicels overrate blond hair so much especially since it’s my natural hair color
Mogger

So brutal
Cope

Last edited:
short and feminine,he's a truecel

He mogged me.

Er was a 2/10, he was ugly as shit.
Cope tbh. His face was actually pretty decent above average even. He was just short (5’9), asian, and borderline autistic. He was also narcissistic as hell.

If he had a normie brain he could’ve slayed ethnic girls with that face.

Ethnic women dig light features on guys, they prefer them way more than darker guys of their own ethnicity. White, black, and Mexican women usually like men with darker features, though.

So brutal

Cope

Cope
how
white with light eyes and dark hair = highest SMV due to contrasting features whilst still fulfilling the dark part of the ‘tall dark handsome’ trinity that all women worship. also most shades of blond hair look neotenous and feminine to the point only chad can pull it off due to other masc features

He claimed 5'9'', and his face was easily high tier normie IMO, but he got hapa taxxed for being mixed.
I am certain he could have gotten low to mid tier beckys (maybe even white ones), especially because he had a lot of money due to his father being who he was (so he could get better experiences for his age, throw parties and get a nice car).

He was just a mentalcel with clear narcy overdose. Had he been NT + outgoing he would've become a father by now with a body count beyond 10.

brutal,he is also a hapa

Img3doubanio

Moggers everywhere

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.
Proof his estrogen levels were way too high, he thought like a noodlewhore.