Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Artists were probably the founders of the blackpill

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
People talk about how were aspies for knowing about bones in the skull, but notice how in all animated films the attractive males have forward grown facial bones? Watch any old Disney princess movie and the prince and princess all have forward grown facial bones. If you're an artist you know what makes an attractive and ugly face, so you're bound to get blackpilled after seeing males with good facial bones live the good life and ugly boned males live the bad life.
Pocahontas-pocahontas-11738720-500-375.jpg

Not quite the gigachad as in OP's pic. But decent nonetheless. Michaelangelo as least understood leanmaxxing.

Dats y im a hyenas

Attachments

• received_1600765669973645.gif
    received_1600765669973645.gif
    260.7 KB · Views: 7
You study a lot of anatomy as an artist, it becomes very obvious after a while.

I’ve been drawing for a while, and I gotta hard after. One thing though, is that I find pointy chins more attractive in drawings that attractive ones, when it’s not as true irl. That being said, it’s only true for females, so it doesn’t deny the blackpill for us lol.

Too bad bluepill mindset prevailed and blackpill never caught on.

At least i dickmog him tbh

He's both soft and hard at the same time JFL

I wonder if any artists made sculptues of erect cocks lmao