Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Artists I like: Jarol-Tilap.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
this new deviantart layout sucks ngl

this new deviantart layout sucks ngl
Yeah it does. The owners are starting to make some changes after people flipped out about it. How do you like Jarol's stuff?

Yeah it does. The owners are starting to make some changes after people flipped out about it. How do you like Jarol's stuff?
You mean the drawings or his writings? The drawings are not bad, but i'm not very into this particular style so idk the aliens are cool af tho

You mean the drawings or his writings? The drawings are not bad, but i'm not very into this particular style so idk the aliens are cool af tho
Both. He makes more than the aliens though. Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Terminator, pretty much every big 80's/90's movie or comic made he's done something of.

Both. He makes more than the aliens though. Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Terminator, pretty much every big 80's/90's movie or comic made he's done something of.
that's cool ngl

damn I wish I could draw decently. Would like to do something similar someday, like those japanese light novels? Kinda like a novel with some drawings between the chapters, but I'm such a lazy ass motherfucker :feelsbadman:

that's cool ngl

damn I wish I could draw decently. Would like to do something similar someday, like those japanese light novels? Kinda like a novel with some drawings between the chapters, but I'm such a lazy ass motherfucker :feelsbadman:
Try practicing.