Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Artists don't bitch about AI art anymore

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when AI art started getting popular in late 2022 there were lots of artists seething HARD at AI art and saying it's not real art, it's theft, boycott platforms that allow AI art, etc. And that was when AI art was still kinda rough and messed up hands, feet or other difficult body parts.

Nowadays AI art has advanced a lot and even with online free tools there's some good stuff but artists don't bitch anymore. They just realized they're not going to stop AI art by complaining and that there's nothing they can do.

Imo if artists are good they will still get commissions. Because people will see they have talent and will be willing to pay. But for bad or just average artists they'll either need to reduce prices or go hungry because people will just use AI art which does the same but better and for free in some cases.

I sympathize with their cause tbh. It's not like most of them were making a lot of money from this. Yes some of them were lazy and greedy and enjoyed milking their audience putting in less effort. But still I don't want AI to take over completely.

I sympathize with their cause tbh. It's not like most of them were making a lot of money from this. Yes some of them were lazy and greedy and enjoyed milking their audience putting in less effort. But still I don't want AI to take over completely.
Don't worry AI art won't replace art completely ever. Because artist have their own individual style that AI can't really replicate and if they're good they will have customers. But bad artists won't be able to charge $50 for a black and white comission anymore.

Non AI arts are about to become a badge of aristocracy in the future

Ai will do better art than they'd ever do eventually

I'm not well informed on this but from some AI art I see I think AI art is easy to differentiate from actual art and doesn't have any appeal, uniqueness or emotion to it so it's popularity may fall as time passes

I'm not well informed on this but from some AI art I see I think AI art is easy to differentiate from actual art and doesn't have any appeal, uniqueness or emotion to it so it's popularity may fall as time passes
Thats cope. AI generated pictures can easily hold up with hand drawn art. If anything, it will become more popular in the future

Thats cope. AI generated pictures can easily hold up with hand drawn art. If anything, it will become more popular in the future
You can tell when a picture is AI from what I've seen. The faces are very similar esp. on foids and faces drawn with emotion look somewhat "empty", idk how to explain it exactly. They look good ngl but there's something that's missing. But honestly that can happen with human art if someone isn't skilled enough so it might as well be cope idk

You can tell when a picture is AI from what I've seen. The faces are very similar esp. on foids and faces drawn with emotion look somewhat "empty", idk how to explain it exactly. They look good ngl but there's something that's missing. But honestly that can happen with human art if someone isn't skilled enough so it might as well be cope idk
I use an AI software that lets me create images and it offers all kinds of artstyles and mods. The results are usually pretty good and in a few years they will be perfect and hand drawn art will be no match for them

Ok then, tell me which one of them is drawn by an human ?

Attachments

• __higashiyama_kobeni_chainsaw_man_generated_by_ai_chan_1111__3b608a46936c0b242f39d36ab61ece5b.jpg
    __higashiyama_kobeni_chainsaw_man_generated_by_ai_chan_1111__3b608a46936c0b242f39d36ab61ece5b.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 8
  • __mitaka_asa_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_yao_liao_wang__sample-bdb658f36ea3c724f04a694aa6312712.jpg
    __mitaka_asa_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_yao_liao_wang__sample-bdb658f36ea3c724f04a694aa6312712.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 8
  • GUnx5e_WoAAVx5C.jpg
    GUnx5e_WoAAVx5C.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 8