Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Artistic skill is mostly just genetics :(

You literally said this :what:

And what do you mean NONE OF YOU? You just implied you arent incel yourself.
Nobody in this thread actually tried art, instead you sit on your ass and cry how its "genetic."Me saying its genetic for east asians is a joke :feelsseriously:. East asian people have more resourses for art and aren't lazy fat asses like Americans.
God its hilarious how you copers are actually saying it's genetic somehow, like where the fuck did you get this info from? If you can give some edvidence then i'll shut my mouth but so called "talent" only gets you so far.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>what is genetic mutation
What is hard work? holy shit when you said you were low iq you really meant it. If you look at van goughs early works they looked like a 5 year old did them.
The sower 1881 vincent van gogh
You would be shitting me if you think this looks professional and some of his earlier works had the back of the head chopped off.

None of this actually matters, this is on the same level as "wristcels" All are fakecels. The only things that actually make a difference are
looks,height,money,status and that's it.
?
I didn't say ability to draw makes you a slayer. Or do you mean looks,height,money,status" makes you good artist?:feelskek:
What is hard work? holy shit when you said you were low iq you really meant it. If you look at van goughs early works they looked like a 5 year old did them.View attachment 76312You would be shitting me if you think this looks professional and some of his earlier works had the back of the head chopped off.
This drawing actually looks good. You just proved it's all genetics LOL.

Last edited:
What is hard work? holy shit when you said you were low iq you really meant it. If you look at van goughs early works they looked like a 5 year old did them.View attachment 76312You would be shitting me if you think this looks professional and some of his earlier works had the back of the head chopped off.

This drawing actually looks good. You just proved it's all genetics LOL.