Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Artistic skill is mostly just genetics :(

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
fuk this guy earth this was one of my only copes and yet I am struggling to get good at it fuk this stupid gay earth. Can't even draw a good stickman :/

why does it matter

LDAR

My handwriting sucks so my art looks like aids.

Over for me

195AA16C 6417 4ADF 93B9 30F03D786407

tbh

Creativity is genetics but drawing & painting isn't. It just takes years of practice (I actually draw btw)

it explains why i have the drawing and handwriting of a 7yo

True. I always wanted to draw but I can't. I gave my best effort. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i guarantee if you practiced an hour a day for a few years you'd get good

Creativity is genetics but drawing & painting isn't. It just takes years of practice (I actually draw btw)

Massive epic gigacope. Drawing things like anatomy requires insane attention to even the smallest details and if you fuck up anything your whole image will look like a piece of shit. I know because I am suffering from exactly this problem.

i guarantee if you practiced an hour a day for a few years you'd get good

I have been practicing for almost a year....

Also comments like these remind of the "just work on your personality" argument that normies give.

No, it's actually a craft.

If you didn't spend at least 5000 hours with good sources of education stop crying tbh.

You overinduced on the geneticspill tbh. Yes genetics is responsible for the baseline ability, but that's it (outside of the truely gifted people).
Plenty of idiots that made it.

Yes genetics is responsible for the baseline ability, but that's it (outside of the truely gifted people).

See, what I love about this garbage is how hilariously self-contradicting it is. "Oh, but talent doesn't matter except when it does". LOL!!!!!!!!

And what the fuck does "outside of baseline ability" mean? You think everybody is born with the same baseline ability??????? And if people aren't then doesn't that just prove the point I made in the OP?

LoL
fuk this guy earth this was one of my only copes and yet I am struggling to get good at it fuk this stupid gay earth. Can't even draw a good stickman :/
What do you want to improve upon?

I think it's something you have to practice from a young age. Learning becomes significantly more difficult as you get older.

It means if you're not a total negative outlier you can make it too, as drawing is basically just learning to do certain motions with your hands. Yes you might not be that fast, have to start at a lower level and you will probably never reach the level of artistry of the one percent in your craft, but you should be well capable of becoming a respectable illustrator, it just takes time and the right approach.

I think it's something you have to practice from a young age. Learning becomes significantly more difficult as you get older.
Can’t teach an old dog new tricks tbh.

Unexpected dogpill

See, what I love about this garbage is how hilariously self-contradicting it is. "Oh, but talent doesn't matter except when it does". LOL!!!!!!!!

And what the fuck does "outside of baseline ability" mean? You think everybody is born with the same baseline ability??????? And if people aren't then doesn't that just prove the point I made in the OP?
It means if you're not a total negative outlier you can make it too, as drawing is basically just learning to do certain motions with your hands. Yes you might not be that fast, have to start at a lower level and you will probably never reach the level of artistry of the one percent in your craft, but you should be well capable of becoming a respectable illustrator, it just takes time and the right approach.

Not? :feelsahh:
Then I am maybe really a genetically gifted savant kek kek kek.
You learn your bookshit and your how to move hand shit and that's it. No black magic. What do you think how it works? The inner picture guides the hand autmatically blah scamartists tell you is cope, it's all knowledge, technique and practice.

Last edited:
forced meme

No it's true. He said learning how to draw is just about "moving your hands a certain way". This tells me he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. You will have to spend huge amount of time learning about human anatomy before you can know what you are doing. And even then there is still no insurance you will be any good at drawing people.

No it's true. He said learning how to draw is just about "moving your hands a certain way". This tells me he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. You will have to spend huge amount of time learning about human anatomy before you can know what you are doing. And even then there is still no insurance you will be any good at drawing people.
tbh...

Yeah you move your hands in the studied forms you learn. What else, honestly? :feelskek::feelskek:
Thougt that is clear. Can't draw stuff if you don't exactly know how it looks. :feelsthink:

Don't get why you are making such a big thing out of it. That's just what it boils down to in the end.
:feelsahh:

Okay I actually thougt about it. Technically, you don't need to, you can imagine how an object moves in the space and then draw the specific form. But then again chances are you learn every potential angle anyway. So what I said is not that far from reality. No rocket science.

Last edited:
Yeah you move your hands in the studied forms you learn. What else, honestly? :feelskek::feelskek:
Thougt that is clear. Can't draw stuff if you don't exactly know how it looks. :feelsthink:

It's not this simple. Knowing how something looks doesn't translate into being able to draw it.

It's true. I've been in school for 11 years and my handwriting still like that of 3 grader. Think about it, I practiced for 11 years everyday but I still suck, and now you're trying to tell me that by practicing more I will be able to draw photorealistic characters JFL. Not only there's skill baseline, there's also skill ceiling and after you reached it there is no point in practicing anymore. You will not achieve anything substantial without talent, especially in talent based skills like drawing. At best you may become average at grind based skills like programming or human languages. Like you can learn how to speak write, and read in German, but don't expect being able to write novel in it if you struggle to write an essay in your native language. And yes, people who can draw are gifted, but they like to pretend it's all hard work just like chad likes to pretend that he got his gf because of charming personality.

It's true. I've been in school for 11 years and my handwriting still like that of 3 grader. Think about it, I practiced for 11 years everyday but I still suck, and now you're trying to tell me that by practicing more I will be able to draw photorealistic characters JFL. Not only there's skill baseline, there's also skill ceiling and after you reached it there is no point in practicing anymore. You will not achieve anything substantial without talent, especially in talent based skills like drawing. At best you may become average at grind based skills like programming or human languages. Like you can learn how to speak write, and read in German, but don't expect being able to write novel in it if you struggle to write an essay in your native language. And yes, people who can draw are gifted, but they like to pretend it's all hard work just like chad likes to pretend that he got his gf because of charming personality.

tbh

Everything is mostly just genetics tbh

Handwriting doesn't matter, in fact everyone jokes about doctors and their bad handwriting.

@blond_elf_bard
Genetic determinism tells me i can, and fit people aren't fit because of effort but are fit because genetics but they don't admit it, nah i'm shitting you, of course i can lose weight just as much as anyone here can learn a skill.

artistic skill is part genetic as evidenced by east Asians, but in all srsness its just a lot of hard work. You also need to practice effectively.

. And yes, people who can draw are gifted, but they like to pretend it's all hard work just like chad likes to pretend that he got his gf because of charming personality.

high IQ as fuck
@blond_elf_bard
, of course i can lose weight just as much as anyone here can learn a skill.

but you're wrong, losing weight takes one variable and that is eating or not eating food, while skills with depth have thousands of variables

Handwriting doesn't matter, in fact everyone jokes about doctors and their bad handwriting.
When someone says doctor handwriting is "bad" he means that it's ineligible, not actually bad.
Here's doctor handwriting:
1158049-ffe2ec4e-0cef-4863-ac44-d5ca252e0d19.jpg

And here's bad handwriting:
t1larg.cursive.irpt.jpg

It's legible but primitive.

And why doctor handwriting should be good anyway? They're not artists.

When someone says doctor handwriting is "bad" he means that it's ineligible, not actually bad.

t1larg.cursive.irpt.jpg

jfl when everyone mocked my handwriting at school "haha he's gonna be a doctor when he grows up xDDDDDDD"

truns out im just low iq aspie who has 0 motor skills

artistic skill is part genetic as evidenced by east Asians, but in all srsness its just a lot of hard work. You also need to practice effectively.
When east asians are proficient in something ITS LE GENETICS

BUT I, LE SPECIAL WHITE BEING, AM GOOD SOLELY BECAUSE MY LE HARD WORK :soy::soy::soy:

BUT I, LE SPECIAL WHITE BEING, AM GOOD SOLELY BECAUSE MY LE HARD WORK :soy::soy::soy:

fucking lold bro thx

t1larg.cursive.irpt.jpg

None of this actually matters, this is on the same level as "wristcels" All are fakecels. The only things that actually make a difference are
looks,height,money,status and that's it.

None of this actually matters, this is on the same level as "wristcels" All are fakecels. The only things that actually make a difference are
looks,height,money,status and that's it.

turbo low iq post

I'm not even white and drawing isn't genetic none of you actually try at anything in life.

I'm not even white and drawing isn't genetic none of you actually try at anything in life.

You literally said this :what:
artistic skill is part genetic as evidenced by east Asians,
And what do you mean NONE OF YOU? You just implied you arent incel yourself.
Ok then explain how van Gogh a man with no artists in his family managed to create art?
Van gogh white not east asian SO IT MUST BE ALL HARD WORK NO GENETICS

Because hes not east asian.