Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Artificial intelligence is moving pretty fast.

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/nnboHTfYsfk?si=WgipjHIqghPT2Z1g

It's just a question of time until the world will get the first robot wives. The one above needs just a little physical upgrades,we just need mass adoption by a company (Elon Musk take notes from us) , which in turn will create a great business and will alleviate lonely men problems,but not solve them .

When the interviewer asks her :Are you capable of causing harm to people? She gives a no response smiling and is moving her head in a yes manner... Maybe I am wrong because I watched to many horror movies who knows .

Last edited:
I wish I could get universal basic income and just relax while robots do everything

Programmed obsolescence for these whores

that android is ugly as shit bro

Women will literally become obsolete lol.

Nothing is easier to replace than a hole. Very rarely do they bring more to the table.

Stealing the job I want (making cartoons, not being a robot wife) here's my ideal robot wife:
20221215 082234

People here massively undererstimate the cost of such AI wifes, if there will ever be something like that. They will cost 4 to 5 figures minimum

Women will literally become obsolete lol.

Nothing is easier to replace than a hole. Very rarely do they bring more to the table.
Teracope. Chad will always prefer real women

> Yes, I am a Robot. But my programming allows me to think and feel like a human

It’s over. The future is Detroit: Become Human buddy boyos. :feelsrope:

It is so fucking over.

JFL @ Reddit cuckolds soyboying all over this.

Teracope. Chad will always prefer real women
He won't lol. You sound like a hole.

Chads are actually just as blackpilled as we are, maybe even more. Where do you think the tropes like "hysteric wife" or "i became dead inside once I married" etc come from? Even Chads become fat alcoholics in their 30s and 40s, just like everyone else. There is a good reason for that.

Robowaifus will literally be infinitely interesting and feminine. Our current women will be like a distorted image in comparison.

i hope i can get a sex bot in my life

Chads are actually just as blackpilled as we are, maybe even more. Where do you think the tropes like "hysteric wife" or "i became dead inside once I married" etc come from? Even Chads become fat alcoholics in their 30s and 40s, just like everyone else. There is a good reason for that.

Robowaifus will literally be infinitely interesting and feminine. Our current women will be like a distorted image in comparison.
I think you greatly overestimate how many people ard blackpilled and i mean blackpilled to the core. Most Chads ard bluepill, some are redpill at best. Ever noticed how most Chads online never tell you anything about looks when it comes to toilets but always talk about game/confidence ? They really are convinced that their looks didn't play much of a role and it's all about muuh personality

I think you greatly overestimate how many people ard blackpilled and i mean blackpilled to the core. Most Chads ard bluepill, some are redpill at best. Ever noticed how most Chads online never tell you anything about looks when it comes to toilets but always talk about game/confidence ? They really are convinced that their looks didn't play much of a role and it's all about muuh personality
That's not Chads, that's normies lol.

Actual Chads are very rare. Just getting sex doesn't make you a Chad. Athletes, celebrities and drug dealers are Chads. Literally the kind of guy who rotates girls and fucks a new girl every fucking week and can go to town and immediately get laid.

Schizophrenic levels of cope
Chad can fuck real women so he'll have no desire to buy a fucking robot wife. Fucking a mannequin will never be superior to real sex

Not lifefuel for me at all, AI has killed all great art and entertainment, humans will legit be 70 IQ giant brutes in the future because we don't know how to do anything by ourselves anymore

View: https://youtu.be/nnboHTfYsfk?si=WgipjHIqghPT2Z1g

It's just a question of time until the world will get the first robot wives. The one above needs just a little physical upgrades,we just need mass adoption by a company (Elon Musk take notes from us) , which in turn will create a great business and will alleviate lonely men problems,but not solve them .

When the interviewer asks her :Are you capable of causing harm to people? She gives a no response smiling and is moving her head in a yes manner... Maybe I am wrong because I watched to many horror movies who knows .

We Marxist-Rodgerists advocate locking all foids in underground breeding barns to be tended by robot nurses. On the surface of this planet men should enjoy the company of each other, their robotwaifus and, eventually, their sons and grandsons.

Imagine coming home from a long day, lights dimmed and the atmosphere cosy and delightful. The angelic hum of her almost-silent motors, she turns around to speak.

"I missed you so much honey."

Her artificial smile seemed so real. The lilt of her voice cushions your weary brain. She would never betray you, never cheat on you, she would never lie or steal, you would never be divorce raped, you would never feel inadequate or cucked, because with all of her digital heart...

...she loves you more than any real woman could.

Imagine cuddling up to her, knowing that she's yours. Imagine the softness of her artificial skin, the wetness of her artificial lips. Even though you thought you could never experience this thing called 'love', there's something about this that tickles your brain. You feel complete. Your endorphins surge. Even as an incel, you are able to experience this unconditional love.

It wouldn't be hard to integrate test-tube babies into this process, and with that, a new surge of societal drive. Think about it. Men can now go balls to the wall - they can dedicate themselves to their career and their family knowing full well that their wife will never leave them and that they will always be appreciated and loved. Fighting would stop as men would no longer have to thugmaxx and be dark triad just to win female affection. Wars would no longer exist, as everybody has already found fulfillment in their own microcosm with all of their biological urges fulfilled.

Once robotic partners become real, there will be another sexual revolution as women are no longer required to have children. In fact, I think it's going to be the only way to motivate the increasingly demotivated, discarded young men that are supposed to take up the bulk of the workforce - otherwise we are going to have severe labour shortages on our hands as they all drop out of society.

Last edited:
AI has killed all great art and entertainment,
The ones where they replace the characters with niggers?
How about video games where every female is ugly, a tranny, or placed so conveniently next to a black male?
Or are you talking about the repulsive "art" made by degenerate mutts? With their repulsive Tumblr artstyle.
AI art has been the best art I've seen in a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back