Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ARTICLE: The Number Of “Lonely, Single Men” Is On The Rise Due To Women Choosing Healthier Relationships, And The Internet Finds It Funny

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
If we could peek into American homes right now, it wouldn’t take long for us to find someone who lives alone. And according to a recent article on Psychology Today, there’s a high chance that someone is a heterosexual male. As a couple and family psychologist Greg Matos explained in the column, the number of “lonely, single men” is on the rise due to women having higher standards.
No lies, here, just 100% facts. Lonely MEN are on the rise. Since homosexuals have no standards and women have no problems taking turns on the same alpha cock.

In fact, the modern dating arena has left younger and middle-aged men more likely than women to be unpartnered, which wasn’t the case 30 years ago. And things may get worse. Matos addressed three trends that contribute to this difficulty to find a partner: the rising use of dating apps, increased dating standards, and men lacking key relationship skills. In short, some men need to find a way to step up, or they will continue gliding through their lives being single.
Top kek, this is where the coping begins and women try to rationalize why men deserve to not have something fundamental to mental health. If they simply admitted they have higher standards and most men can just eat shit, they could look bad, so just blame us instead, say we lack "skills" and we should do better.

A beastly negroid, unable to feel empathy for these men's condition, and wanting to get positive female attention, blamed us men for "treating women like dogshit", and that is the supposed reason why we are alone:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@legionofdoon/video/7131045980090158379

Like any negro, it has the advantage of the female animal fucking fetish, and therefore cannot be incel, so it uses its position of advantage, both social and racial, to shit on incels and blame us for our genetic condition, basically like someone who blame a person without legs for being unable to walk, like an unholy combination of nigger ape privilege with feminist cuckoldry.

For women, its the same treatment, treating us with mockery and lack of empathy, and blaming us for the way they are supposedly treated:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@bronteremsik/video/7130688219619790126

Last edited:
a big nose makes your relationship about 50% more unhealthy btw

Since when are niggers literate? I thought civil rights was gonna be a phase

A nigger soycuck. What a combo.

What a retard he is

Let it go and cope

What exactly are these key relationship skills that apparently tons of men lack that almost none did just 20 years ago? Lmfao
Do women possess these skills by default?
Why did my father have zero issues getting women? What changed in the last couple decades I wonder
blamed us men for "treating women like dogshit",
I don’t even get a chance to treat women like dogshit jfl
She dates and fucks toxic chads and then blames all men. Those chads aren’t even included in this statistic because they have zero issues just moving on to the next foid while we continue to rot

let's see how funny it is when they start to take out their frustrations lmao

I don’t even get a chance to treat women like dogshit jfl
She dates and fucks toxic chads and then blames all men.
If you got "bad personality", you're dumped/ditched.

If you got "bad personality" but, on the other her hand, you've been blessed with good facial aesthetics... guess what? Have seen it, I been on the other end.

If you got "bad personality", you're dumped/ditched.

If you got "bad personality" but, on the other her hand, you've been blessed with good facial aesthetics... guess what? Have seen it, I been on the other end.
Funny how it just so happens that ALL good looking men also have a 10/10 personality!

Lmao, the true cause of this is women only choosing Chads. All these fuckers, including the article, are dead wrong.

It's why some batshit insane Chad like Lyndon McLeod was still able to have many girlfriends and sex partners despite being written up for domestic abuse TWELVE different times.

What exactly are these key relationship skills that apparently tons of men lack that almost none did just 20 years ago? Lmfao
JFL I really wanna see them justify this. It's the same shit as boomers complaining that zoomers are just lazy and spend too much and that's why they can't afford anything, not the fact that prices for shit went up 2-3x relative to wages. Stoopid bluepillers absolutely loooove the bootstraps argument when it's not them who need to do anything.

"Healthy relationship standards" aka 6 feet tall and handsome. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Men lacking key relationship skills" is the biggest cope I've heard.

yes getting passed around by chad is very healthy

How do zoomers tolerate these dogshit pop politics/hot take tiktokers

"Key relationship skills" = good looks
"Treating women like dogshit" = appearing to them as sub5 ugly man

Top kek, this is where the coping begins and women try to rationalize why men deserve to not have something fundamental to mental health. If they simply admitted they have higher standards and most men can just eat shit, they could look bad, so just blame us instead, say we lack "skills" and we should do better.

A beastly negroid, unable to feel empathy for these men's condition, and wanting to get positive female attention, blamed us men for "treating women like dogshit", and that is the supposed reason why we are alone:
I absolutely despise this sort of gaslighting. Shifting the blame and responsibility like this just to save face and go about their lives like they've done nothing wrong is atrocious, but also the fact that this "tactic" can be used to pretty much condemn any person who's struggling in life for literally any reason they can find that allows them to do this is just sick and sociopathic. Then again, why should I be surprised? Foids are known to be very heavily sociopathic. This is right up their alley.

How do zoomers tolerate these dogshit pop politics/hot take tiktokers
Probably because if they speak out against it, they'll be committing complete social suicide.

We here are a bunch of loners and losers, so we don't have anything to lose, really, by calling it out.

Women have the highest QOL out of any group of people in history.

There has never been a higher form of existence than being a woman in 2022.

and then I read "Who would've guessed that women actually wanted to be treated like human beings?:horror:"

How can you not fucking laugh at this?

Its all so tiresome. I dont know how normies eat these shit articles

Black soyboys are the lowest form of life and need to be exterminated. Leave that shit for the other races you bitch nigger

Black soyboys are the lowest form of life and need to be exterminated. Leave that shit for the other races you bitch nigger
Another Uncle Tom

These types of foids just take the negative traits associated with the men they engage with and apply it to all men. Because thats the only way this works. The lonely men and incels dont have the abundance of women(or any women for that matter) to treat them badly. And of course in the minds of these women, the men they deal with, namely chads and tyrones, are the only men that exist. So when chad and tyrone treat them like shit, abuse them, rape them, are "emotionally unavailable"(whatever that means), this applies to all men. :feelsclown: But water is wet i guess. :feelsjuice:

WOW WHO WOULD’VE GUESSED WOMEN ACTUALLY WANTED BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS

Yes, because it's impossible that foids would seek out toxic, dark triad men. It’s no one else’s fault but our own. We’re the ones who need to do better and stop preying on and exploiting women. After all, they simply don't know any better

Last edited:
Ironic given that most guys who dont respect women at all, and treat them like shit, but are decent looking get tons of girls. Meanwhile a less attractive guy who does none of this isn't seemed worthy. If the claim that women only date guys who "arent assholes" were true, there wouldn't be this "abuse epidemic" going on.

Top kek.

Also:
In fact, the modern dating arena has left younger and middle-aged men more likely than women to be unpartnered
If so, who are the foids partnering with? This means foids are joining harems.
, increased dating standards,
32% of foids are currently in an abusive relationship. 35% of young American males are incels who have never been abusive in a relationship to any foid.

So much for high standards.

and men lacking key relationship skills.
Relationship skills = good looking, tall, NT. You may be abusive or not, doesn't matter --- foids will join your harem all the same.

In short, some men need to find a way to step up,
Step up = be Chad.

or they will continue gliding through their lives being single.
Yes, we will.

No lies, here, just 100% facts. Lonely MEN are on the rise. Since homosexuals have no standards and women have no problems taking turns on the same alpha cock.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@legionofdoon/video/7131045980090158379

Like any negro, it has the advantage of the female animal fucking fetish, and therefore cannot be incel, so it uses its position of advantage, both social and racial, to shit on incels and blame us for our genetic condition, basically like someone who blame a person without legs for being unable to walk, like an unholy combination of nigger ape privilege with feminist cuckoldry.

For women, its the same treatment, treating us with mockery and lack of empathy, and blaming us for the way they are supposedly treated:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@bronteremsik/video/7130688219619790126

I fucking hate smug normies man jesus fuck I want to show them my pain maybe disfigure their face in vidya