Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Article: The mid life crisis more women are having

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
After packing off the last child to school women also want to restore their ideals of youthful exuberance and romantic love. As more women work high powered careers they are also more likely to have affairs. Women have affairs most often between the ages of 35-39.

>Haha inkwells, why are you so insecure about your girl being around other men in a work environment

“I hated that I was kind of invisible to men. I didn’t turn heads anymore."

Lana is a patient of mine in her mid forties who presented after losing motivation in her high powered financial job. She was in a relationship, had a child in her late thirties but always believed career success would be especially satisfying. She declined in mood after beating herself up about her looks.
“I hated that I was kind of invisible to men. I didn’t turn heads anymore. I also hated that I cared about this more than I expected,” she told me while holding back tears.

>looks don’t matter sweetie, it’s personality, imagine getting this upset over looks, looks are meaningless!

Lana had even downloaded an app to conduct clandestine affairs. She never went through with anything but admitted she enjoyed the male attention from online admirers.

>imagine actually believing she hasn’t cheated
Also
>mid 40s post wall roastie with a kid
>still gets online admirers

Tutorial mode

Last edited:
Invisible to men = invisible to Chad

Non Virgin Women at it again

Foids = muh victimhood