Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Article in GQ Magazine out today about leg-lengthening surgery

Lawrence

Lawrence

of Incelia
★★
-
GQ: Inside the World of Leg Lengthening
-
Llhis

-
"According to a 2009 study of Australian men, short guys make less money than their taller peers (about $500 a year per inch); are less likely to climb the corporate ladder (according to one survey, the average height of a male Fortune 500 CEO is six feet); and have fewer romantic opportunities with women (a 2013 study conducted in the Netherlands found that women were taller than their male partners in just 7.5 percent of cases)."
-

Damn that's expensive. He has a wife and kids so it was kinda pointless ngl

this is the lowest post count you'd expect for a fucking 2017cel are you a wizard lurker by any chance

this is the lowest post count you'd expect for a fucking 2017cel are you a wizard lurker by any chance
-
I'm 55, I think I wizardmog everyone here except emba
-

@Emba the ultimate wizard moger
(Hat tip & nod)
I too wonder why such a low post count for such a long timer.

Nothing to say?

Why make an account to lurk?

I get the "emba"rrassment of being here.

But it's kinda fun!

(Hat tip & nod)

Nothing to say?

But it's kinda fun!
" embarrassmet" I hope you coin that term :feelshaha:

This is an interesting procedure, but it seems pretty fucked up ngl with extreme risk. If you are 5'2 for example and you get to 5'5.... was it really worth all the pain and money and potentially serious consequences?

Nothing to say?

But it's kinda fun!
-
Yea I like this place too-- I would post more, but I'm not smart enough to come up with anything interesting to say, LOL
-

-
Yea I like this place too-- I would post more, but I'm not smart enough to come up with anything interesting to say, LOL
-
Yeah. I see it as a bit of a challenge. Better than playing Sudoku!