Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Article covers female privilege, male discrimination, and society’s double standard on race vs sex (with citations)

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IntellectualDarkWeb/comments/nvy5nl/invisible_privileges_if_white_privilege_is_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Original article and relevant Reddit thread (yeah I know fuck Reddit, I agree).

Whether or not one agrees with Section 1 is irrelevant, but section 2 onwards of the original article has citations and goes over much of exactly what we’ve been saying on this board for ages with citations.

Namely that is women who are hugely privileged in western specify and the various ways in which men are treated far worse — the article also covered how nobody cares about men at all and conveys how much wider the sex gap is vs the race one.

Interesting read, I’m going over some of the articles citations at the moment.
@Gymcelled thought you might find this interesting, you do good work mate.

Submission Statement:

“This was inspired by a post asking for evidence of "systemic" racism in society. And what I have is, possibly, evidence for that. But with a twist that goes against established societal dogmas and that may be of interest here.

In almost every single area that people traditionally point to as evidence for racism, there is also equivalent and valid evidence for sexism against men and in favor of women.

So someone who buys the idea that there is such a thing as "white privilege" must also buy the idea that "female privilege" is a thing. And the number of people who are consistent here is very small.

Areas looked at include police violence, hiring discrimination, housing discrimination, life expectancy, and a few others.

I'm sure the evidence itself will bring mixed reactions from people. But what I think is interesting is the fact that these studies -- regardless of how they are interpreted (if people think they are valid or not) -- are consistent in also making a case for sexism against men, not women. And often at higher degrees of magnitude compared to racism. Which means, for example, that white men might be discriminated against worse than black women in many areas of society. Something that many people who believe in "white privilege" will probably find uncomfortable, but that is logically consistent with equivalent studies using identical methodologies that are also used to support their beliefs in racial privilege. Making it hypocritical to believe in one and not the other.”

Last edited:
write mogs me

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IntellectualDarkWeb/comments/nvy5nl/invisible_privileges_if_white_privilege_is_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Original article and relevant Reddit thread (yeah I know fuck Reddit, I agree).

Whether or not one agrees with Section 1 is irrelevant, but section 2 onwards of the original article has citations and goes over much of exactly what we’ve been saying on this board for ages with citations.

Namely that is women who are hugely privileged in western specify and the various ways in which men are treated far worse — the article also covered how nobody cares about men at all and conveys how much wider the sex gap is vs the race one.

Interesting read, I’m going over some of the articles citations at the moment.
@Gymcelled thought you might find this interesting, you do good work mate.

Submission Statement:

“This was inspired by a post asking for evidence of "systemic" racism in society. And what I have is, possibly, evidence for that. But with a twist that goes against established societal dogmas and that may be of interest here.

In almost every single area that people traditionally point to as evidence for racism, there is also equivalent and valid evidence for sexism against men and in favor of women.

So someone who buys the idea that there is such a thing as "white privilege" must also buy the idea that "female privilege" is a thing. And the number of people who are consistent here is very small.

Areas looked at include police violence, hiring discrimination, housing discrimination, life expectancy, and a few others.

I'm sure the evidence itself will bring mixed reactions from people. But what I think is interesting is the fact that these studies -- regardless of how they are interpreted (if people think they are valid or not) -- are consistent in also making a case for sexism against men, not women. And often at higher degrees of magnitude compared to racism. Which means, for example, that white men might be discriminated against worse than black women in many areas of society. Something that many people who believe in "white privilege" will probably find uncomfortable, but that is logically consistent with equivalent studies using identical methodologies that are also used to support their beliefs in racial privilege. Making it hypocritical to believe in one and not the other.”

The end result of playing up racial and sexual differences in everything. The similarity that SJWs and the alt-right share. Unironically it would be better if everyone was the same and grey
@HopeCopeRope
write mogs me
Based

I love how everyone on Reddit pretends to have a respectable opinion that is deserving to be acknowledged. No one cares normie, you may as well be talking to yourself.
Reddit is a horrible platform with an apparent bias and is far too censor heavy, but there are small/niche subs which are pretty based. They just get removed eventually. Remember the original incels sub? There’s still stuff like that, it’s just short lived if the community size ever blows up.

Last edited:
The end result of playing up racial and sexual differences in everything. The similarity that SJWs and the alt-right share. Unironically it would be better if everyone was the same and grey
I see what you mean, “horseshoe” theory, almost seems more like a circle lol

You (or THEY) spelled nigger wrong

You (or THEY) spelled nigger wrong
Lol
Niggers in the West today have more privilege than all Whites combined.
They get a lot of privileges and have double standards favoring them just for being black where I live, for sure. I’ve met some based fucking black guys when it comes to women though. Seems like whitees are scared like babies of being called a “bigot” but blacks don’t worry about that shit at all and nobody dares call them out.

Last edited:
Niggers in the West today have more privilege than all Whites combined.
Cope, female whites have more privilege than every type of male in the West.