Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Article about old virgins

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
the researchers tracked sexual abstinence among 2,469 men and 5,120 women age 25 to 45

What the fuck? Women can just put an ad on the internet and have their inbox overflowing from messages in a few hours. When men do the same (I have tried many times, already when I was still a youngcel), they don't get a single reply. Women should not be included in these kind of studies.

And "abstinence" is a wrong word there. Maybe some men have voluntarily abstained for some time and all women of course. Right expression in the context of the article would be "involuntary inexperience".

I'm not virgin because of shyness, I am virgin because of being extremely unlucky regarding the face I got and there being here many more young men than women in my area, which means that the ugliest men are left being a surplus.

sex is not so important anyways.

:soy:

Abstinence sounds like volceldom and not inceldom but I haven't looked at the article yet

Abstinence sounds like volceldom and not inceldom but I haven't looked at the article yet

Like I wrote, it is a wrong word in the article that is about inceldom.

They didn't say these were involuntary virgins. I definitely believe there are many women out there who willingly abstain from sex. Because what they want more than sex is the right man, and the right relationship.

I definitely believe there are many women out there who willingly abstain from sex.

No need to believe, this is a confirmed scientific fact. Many just want a reliable man that provides resources and is a good life-partner. Sex is not important for many women and to some only necessary evil to keep the man not leaving and keep throwing money. Despite what many retards here believe, women's libido is much weaker than men's. This can be seen in studies about how often single men versus single women masturbate and think about sexual thoughts.

Also, about 2 % of women are total asexuals, but that is a different issue. They don't get aroused with any Chad in the world. Round 0 % of men are asexuals, much more rare in men.

Women are virgin by choice. Men by birth

some women stay virgin because they want the perfect life. Perfect moment.
then they wake up and are 45 with no kids or prospects and blame men whent hey could have easily rode a cock as early as 12 if they really wanted to. They certainly arent virgin for lack of men willing to fuck them!

Abstinence in women = "Waiting for Chad"