Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Article 13 didn't pass.

• Thread starter Mongolianwizard
  • Start date
Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
Rest easy my Euro friends, you can still shitpost (for now).

It basically would have killed internet memes. It was a copyright revamp that wouldn't have let you post anything copyrighted, like reaction images and such. They wanted websites hosted in the EU to try and introduce some kind of AI that would find copyrighted content and prevent it from being posted.

It basically would have killed internet memes. It was a copyright revamp that wouldn't have let you post anything copyrighted, like reaction images and such. They wanted websites hosted in the EU to try and introduce some kind of AI that would find copyrighted content and prevent it from being posted.
because gifs r copyrighted?

mother and supposed father are white, i came out looking very asian and ugly, either I got really fucking weird genes or my mother cheated

mother and supposed father are white, i came out looking very asian and ugly, either I got really fucking weird genes or my mother cheated
no

me asked details bout your nativeplace :

city\town\village\region\whateva

appleton/wisconsin/US
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
NANI

Mother of soylery. Who the fuck proposed this treachery in the first place just lol. Glad we left the EU

I wanted it to pass tbh
England are leaving the EU so fuck the rest of the EU, let them suffer

I wanted it to pass tbh
come on man don't treat us like that, not all of us are cucked, I also want the EU to fucking banish already

I wanted it to pass tbh

We're not leaving the EU. I voted Brexit but we're going to get CUCKED by our politicians. Immigration does not benefit me at all:

- most immigrants are men
- immigrant women don't like blacks; a subset like Tyrones
- I have to pay for their healthcare and their 4 kids' schooling

The net effect to me is more competition for women, housing, jobs, healthcare, etc.

We're not leaving the EU. I voted Brexit but we're going to get CUCKED by our politicians. Immigration does not benefit me at all:

- most immigrants are men
- immigrant women don't like blacks; a subset like Tyrones
- I have to pay for their healthcare and their 4 kids' schooling

The net effect to me is more competition for women, housing, jobs, healthcare, etc.
I agree that we're going to get cucked by our politicians tbh, but i'm pretty sure we will leave the EU.. Not sure under what pretence we'll be leaving though.
And i'd agree, immigration doesn't benefit you at all NOR me, immigrants that came into the country in Your parents and my parents day actually worked really hard..
My parents worked 7 days a week 10hs a day whilst facing actual racism (being called dirty pakis non stop) and had to graft to get where they are now, it's essentially become a welfare state for new immigrants.

I'm pro immigration tbh, but only if those immigrants are of direct benefit to the UK.

Banning meme is a crime against god him/herself

Thankfully we have things such as Tor to protect us from the retarded psychotic monkeys and their silly notion that their law is applicable to the Internet.