Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art style >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> graphics

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Im so tired of normalfags bitching about graphics fucking braindead apes.

Take any souls game and compare it to any AAA slop. Art style makes huge difference and not some slop muh graphics.

it's why games like the original doom are still so fun

You are damn right i just launched Valkyrie Profile 2 and that game has amazing artstyle it still looks great and would only need few touches to be literally better looking than any of new crappy TAA filled AAA slops.

Spend 10% of the budget on remaking those models, textures, give us new animations since lip sync is bad and movement is pretty stiff and it would be even better game, sadly we got dogshit VALKYRIE ELYSIUM instead of remake of this game, screw you Square enix you bastards i'm glad your soulless FF7 demake-sequel is flopping you deserve to go bankrupt. We don't need your gaytracing and dynamic day/nigh circle, dynamic lights with awful TAA implementation since static lights can still look amazing.

But sadly everything need to be about efficiency since modern devs are lazy and talentless and at same time publishers want to pump those games with fancy and expensive graphics and cutscenes. Agree about Souls games especially first game they still look cool.

From non-nip games there is a Stalker that has amazing looking textures with great depth like it has way more detail that they should be since devs knew how to utilize bump mapping and mastered it, you also had dynamic lights without compromise i just mentioned above they fixed a problem that modern devs can't solve they didn't need to force themselves to implement dogshit TAA that blurs entire screen just to have light that moves with a bulb, shadows were also super pretty to look at, in real life shadows are never that soft it ruins them, everything about new games is soft not just graphics but plot and characters. Games for pussies created by pussies.

Pcsx2 qt FbfpLXyxrD
Pcsx2 qt QdTNPJKDw3
Pcsx2 qt LxxLhfg9ff
Pcsx2 qt ctpJAGoPo6
Pcsx2 qt a9oWIDf1wt
Pcsx2 qt n0cozEI7ys
Pcsx2 qt HFVg7hzggd
Pcsx2 qt 1bydxAyMgz
Pcsx2 qt JW5jyBBnFE

Agreed. This is why cartoony stuff generally holds up better than anything that was trying to be realistic for its time

graphics age but art style dont. look jak & daxter series or crash bandicoot ( twinsanity especially), hell look at most ps2 era series

You are right 100%

borderlands 2 is a great example. game from 2012 that still perfectly holds up because of the amazingly done comic-book style graphics.

Ngl I sometimes bitch about graphics when it's supposed to be some realistic looking ass game.

Celcshaded graphics are my jam, JSR looked amazingly memorable and still holds up to this day

You are damn right i just launched Valkyrie Profile 2 and that game has amazing artstyle it still looks great and would only need few touches to be literally better looking than any of new crappy TAA filled AAA slops.

Spend 10% of the budget on remaking those models, textures, give us new animations since lip sync is bad and movement is pretty stiff and it would be even better game, sadly we got dogshit VALKYRIE ELYSIUM instead of remake of this game, screw you Square enix you bastards i'm glad your soulless FF7 demake-sequel is flopping you deserve to go bankrupt. We don't need your gaytracing and dynamic day/nigh circle, dynamic lights with awful TAA implementation since static lights can still look amazing.

But sadly everything need to be about efficiency since modern devs are lazy and talentless and at same time publishers want to pump those games with fancy and expensive graphics and cutscenes. Agree about Souls games especially first game they still look cool.

From non-nip games there is a Stalker that has amazing looking textures with great depth like it has way more detail that they should be since devs knew how to utilize bump mapping and mastered it, you also had dynamic lights without compromise i just mentioned above they fixed a problem that modern devs can't solve they didn't need to force themselves to implement dogshit TAA that blurs entire screen just to have light that moves with a bulb, shadows were also super pretty to look at, in real life shadows are never that soft it ruins them, everything about new games is soft not just graphics but plot and characters. Games for pussies created by pussies.

View attachment 1210919View attachment 1210920View attachment 1210912View attachment 1210913View attachment 1210914View attachment 1210915View attachment 1210916View attachment 1210917View attachment 1210918
This style is beautiful.

Agreed. This is why cartoony stuff generally holds up better than anything that was trying to be realistic for its time
True, just look at Wind Waker vs Twilight Princess

Im so tired of normalfags bitching about graphics fucking braindead apes.
No amount of muh Gwafix will never fix an inherently bad game

art style and graphics is just like the look and structure of the food but if it tasted good then generally it's good. Tldr it really doesn't matter

Stylized graphics are almost always going to be better than realistic graphics.

View attachment 1210919View attachment 1210920View attachment 1210912View attachment 1210913View attachment 1210914View attachment 1210915View attachment 1210916View attachment 1210917View attachment 1210918

I love that plump princess.

View: https://youtu.be/x02REWfj50U?si=IDQUG5CZWgHZpZZO&t=46