Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Arrogant Fucktard Cousin

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
in the past I wasn’t big on black pill and didn’t extremely believe normies were that bad but I was wrong. My asshole cousin who is younger than me is a total entitled prick. He is like 6’4” and all of a sudden thinking he some man with a plan. Always posts this psuedo intellectual/look how smart I am bullshit and all my “family” and families friends eat it up. He has a girlfriend also. He always ignores all my texts and tries to shun me at family gatherings. It’s crazy how terrible they treat me and give him a social silver platter. I hate all of them and would round them all up if I was dictator in tropico4.

XD

in the past I wasn’t big on black pill and didn’t extremely believe normies were that bad but I was wrong. My asshole cousin who is younger than me is a total entitled prick. He is like 6’4” and all of a sudden thinking he some man with a plan. Always posts this psuedo intellectual/look how smart I am bullshit and all my “family” and families friends eat it up. He has a girlfriend also. He always ignores all my texts and tries to shun me at family gatherings. It’s crazy how terrible they treat me and give him a social silver platter. I hate all of them and would round them all up if I was dictator in tropico4.
Typical of life itself - some people get everything spoonfed to them, others have to claw their way through just to get scraps. Life is a cruel joke.

My condolences on your mogging

Family members can be giant assholes. I also have some of in my family. All douchebags and are assholes.

My asshole cousin who is younger than me is a total entitled prick.
He is like 6’4” and all of a sudden thinking he some man with a plan.
Always posts this psuedo intellectual/look how smart I am bullshit