Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Arrogant chadlite bully gets beaten to a pulp by a screaming incel

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

man this video gives me such a hard-on tbh

Bed time came early.

He is not really an incel....but anyway.

When confronted by the others he said "he bullied me" I was about to ask what it was over but he answered I suppose.

HOLY FUCK I NEED MORE OF THESE VIDEOS IN MY LIFE

15599.jpg
= self bullying

I regret not doing that exact thing to my bullies

reminds me of kristallnacht

Deserves it. Feel bad for the guy because he'll be made out to be the one in the wrong.

Deserves it. Feel bad for the guy because he'll be made out to be the one in the wrong.
Chad bullies incel: no one pays attention.
Incel successfully strikes back: incel is the bad guy.

I wish people wasn't so poor and had a decent phone, I mean cmon I'm from a third world country and I have phone that films much better than this shit

I did this to a guy who "borrowed" money from me and was never gonna give it back
I sold something to someone for $300 and he never paid me.. too high inhib to confront him about it, but he ended up like 5’2” truecel

I sold something to someone for $300 and he never paid me.. too high inhib to confront him about it, but he ended up like 5’2” truecel

Shit happens. You could have tried to file a police report at least to try and get your money back

Chad gets slammed and beaten by another Chad

We on an incel site here?
Probably those dudes were fighting over who gets the ass and who gets the mouth in the bitch they were tagging

Probably this, the lad is over 6ft and built like a brick shit house. When that ugly swedish guy from youtube who got famous recently does this, call me.

Good shit. Probably bullied with him the support of the attention from foids.

Good shit. Probably bullied with him the support of the attention from foids.
This is exactly what he did. And all the others probably joined in.

Thats why we as incels need to hit gym and do powerlifting to get STR stats, don't go yo gym to get ripped, go for the powerlifting way

Thats why we as incels need to hit gym and do powerlifting to get STR stats, don't go yo gym to get ripped, go for the powerlifting way

Or just carry a weapon

Ya but not honor points

who gives a shit about that

we are already dishonored beyond redemption
we can never live a dignified life as sub 8 males

Shit happens. You could have tried to file a police report at least to try and get your money back
the item I sold him MAY OR MAY NOT have been an ounce of weed lol

Braindead college frat normies being braindead college frat normies.

Last edited:
He ded

Last edited:
the camera man is the funniest part about this. he just watches and gives commentary. :feelskek:

I learned a new move tbhtbh. I hope I can use it today.

i haven't banned you for being "a bit bi", as you put it. i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me, and while knowing that we were both completely straight. i don't see much difference, if at all, between this sort of gay predator and the tranny-flavoured sort who tries to turn incels gay over at r9k.

i haven't banned you for being "a bit bi", as you put it. i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me, and while knowing that we were both completely straight. i don't see much difference, if at all, between this sort of gay predator and the tranny-flavoured sort who tries to turn incels gay over at r9k.

what?