Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Arrived in Maine

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-

Stayin’ in a nice place right by the ocean. Been reading up on film theory lately (not the youtube channel, the actual subject) and playing vidya. Brought my ps4 and Wii U over so been using those. Only negative experience so far is when I was walking back from buying a sweatshirt (was colder than I packed for so I had to shop for one) and a MASSIVE (7 or so) group of Stacy and Stacy-lites walked past me, giggling when they saw me. Was overcome with an urge to bash their skulls into the jagged rocks lining the beach. Anyways I’ve calmed down, gonna go get some good ice cream. Thanks for all the well wishes in the last thread boyos

Brutalnoreplypill

Looks like a great place. Unfortunate you had to encounter that group of cunts.

Have fun boyo, I hear the food there is lifefuel

I am actually drinking this at the moment, fitting for the thread.

Attachments

• DSC_0218.JPG
    DSC_0218.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Read your bullshit theory nigger and why even you reading Film fucking theory like a liberal soyboy be a man and read Measure Theory like us highT moggers

Read your bullshit theory nigger and why even you reading Film fucking theory like a liberal soyboy be a man and read Measure Theory like us highT moggers
I like movies

Mogs me at going outside

Why do you have a Wii U and not a switch
Only negative experience so far is when I was walking back from buying a sweatshirt (was colder than I packed for so I had to shop for one) and a MASSIVE (7 or so) group of Stacy and Stacy-lites walked past me, giggling when they saw me. Was overcome with an urge to bash their skulls into the jagged rocks lining the beach.
Put those whores in their place and stand up for yourself next time

Mogs me at going outside

Why do you have a Wii U and not a switch

Put those whores in their place and stand up for yourself next time
I have a switch but I’m bored of the games I have on it. Brought Wii U since I have a bunch of games on virtual console and I’m replaying Twilight Princess rn

I have a switch but I’m bored of the games I have on it. Brought Wii U since I have a bunch of games on virtual console and I’m replaying Twilight Princess rn
I see, never played TP ngl Midna is coomfuel tho

I see, never played TP ngl Midna is coomfuel tho
In 7th grade I got so horny one day over the summer that I just dropped my pants and started fapping to Midna and then my mom walked in on me cuz I was in the middle of the living room jfl

In 7th grade I got so horny one day over the summer that I just dropped my pants and started fapping to Midna and then my mom walked in on me cuz I was in the middle of the living room jfl
Elab on this one more tbh :feelskek:

Elab on this one more tbh :feelskek:
95230088 46B4 4996 ADE7 71CB21BC9B65

Was in this room but in a beanbag near the tv and I started using a blanket to try to jack myself off and my mom walked downstairs and saw me jacking it in the open

View attachment 286283
Was in this room but in a beanbag near the tv and I started using a blanket to try to jack myself off and my mom walked downstairs and saw me jacking it in the open
Based and low inhib

I wanted to rope after my mom caught me ngl

Based and low inhib

I wanted to rope after my mom caught me ngl
My mom has caught me so many times I can’t count. I just tell her to go away cuz I’m jacking off and she dosnt care anymore

My mom has caught me so many times I can’t count. I just tell her to go away cuz I’m jacking off and she dosnt care anymore
:lul: that’s crazy