Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged marriagies are retarded

A

Arab

Banned
-
As a man looking to get arranged marriages you need to have a good job while the woman brings nothing to the table but pussy.

I know a guy with a good job that was a 4/10 that married a 6/10. She never worked. Only thing is shes 19 and likely maybe a virgin.

You don't properly know her and she could make your like sexless later down the road.

If it means getting a virgin I'm all for it.

It is the man's job to provide and care for her, while she cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids and makes you happy.

That's not retarded, just traditional gender roles.

isn't it mandatory to provide the husband with sex in countries where arranged marriage happens?

incelkingkong said:
isn't it mandatory to provide the husband with sex in countries where arranged marriage happens?

no my parents haven't had sex for 20+ years.

arranged marriages creates more curries. and the world doesnt need more curries

Depends on who could well work well from arranged marriages. It seems as if though a lot of ethnic-cels have that opportunity?

torujo said:
Arab said:
no my parents haven't had sex for 20+ years.
how do you know?
Women have five times the less sex drive than men. Not only sex is physically, but sex is also psychological for women; you have to look good and be rich, to turn them on and this would unconsciously enable to make them cum, or orgasm more. Its actually easy for women to be celibate whilst it isn't for men, but yet the get much more opportunities to have sex than men. As its been reported last year that 90%+ of women had sex and whilst only 50% of men had sex, you know the top dogs are slaying.

I'd love an arrange marriage. Too bad I'm Scottish.