Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged Marriage is the reason why i’m an Incel

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
My paternal grandfather was a 6’4 blonde hair blue eyed chad and married a curry shit skin. Therefore my dad passed on to me the currycel genes. If there was not an arranged marriage my grandfather would have married another blonde haired blue eyed woman of his choice and I would subsequently inherited those genes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How the fuck does that happen with arranged marriage? Was your grandfather Bosnian muslim who married a Bangladeshi or something?

How the fuck does that happen with arranged marriage? Was your grandfather Bosnian muslim who married a Bangladeshi or something?
Grandfather was a Pashtun and married a south Indian Muslim.

Grandfather was a Pashtun and married a south Indian Muslim.
Pashtuns are not blonde or blue eyed JFL. Like a 0.00001% chance. Some of my relatives have green eyes but all have typical ethnic black hair

Naw he legit had blonde hair blue eyes. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You can be incel even with good looking parents. My parents are chad and stacy when they were young but here I am.

My paternal grandfather was a 6’4 blonde hair blue eyed chad and married a curry shit skin. Therefore my dad passed on to me the currycel genes. If there was not an arranged marriage my grandfather would have married another blonde haired blue eyed woman of his choice and I would subsequently inherited those genes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That's not how biology works, you simply would have never been born. Everything that makes you YOU is the result of your father's specific sperm cell inseminating your mothers specific egg, at a specific time, while she had a specific hormonal profile, etc.

Knock a single domino out of the chain of events and some other person is born instead of you.

There is no "blue eyed tall and blonde" you. The only you that can exist is the you that you are now. It would have been someone else that was born if your father had impregnated some random blonde woman instead of your mother, you'd just be dead (more like non-existent).

That's not how biology works, you simply would have never been born. Everything that makes you YOU is the result of your father's specific sperm cell inseminating your mothers specific egg, at a specific time, while she had a specific hormonal profile, etc.

Knock a single domino out of the chain of events and some other person is born instead of you.

There is no "blue eyed tall and blonde" you. The only you that can exist is the you that you are now. It would have been someone else that was born if your father had impregnated some random blonde woman instead of your mother, you'd just be dead (more like non-existent).
Read my username. :feelsrope:

big truth same here. mine had white birch but married Mt schizo midget curry nother. low IQ nigga

You can be incel even with good looking parents. My parents are chad and stacy when they were young but here I am.

Yep, that can be due to environmental factors. Obesity is a common reason for the scarcity of Chad's and Stacy's today, my parents were the same and I saw how people treated my father, he even lost his virginity at age 11 (he told me while drunk), and never struggled with toilets. Meanwhile if I look at old photographs of people back in the 1970's everyone was leanmaxxed and the "fat" people back then would be considered "a little bit overweight" today.

This applies for men, for toilets "a slightly overweight toilet" back then would be considered "an ultra rare super thin toilet" today, although the scarcity of Stacy's is greatly exaggerated by Feminists who call the thigh gap "mythical", but while today You'd see Stacy among every 100 people half a century ago she would be among every 10.

Besides obesity racial mixing is also reducing the number of White Chad's and White Stacy's (depending on where you live), I legitimately see a lot of White Chad's going for Black Becky's, perhaps it's due to the fact that Black toilets have a higher libido and smaller vagina, but I see these couples everywhere in the Netherlands. Meanwhile the reverse is Tyrone-only for a bottom tier landwhale.

The only reason us ugly people exist is because men don't select for beauty as much as toilets do, I think that in the future almost no people will look like us because we're all selected out of the gene pool, though ugliness could become a sexually dimorphic trait exclusive to females. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: