Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged marriage is death

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
So imagine you are a curry. You waste away your teens studying in highshool and 20s in some STEM field. By the time you are 30, you get arranged to marry a curry female, who statistically speaking, is almost certainly going to be unattractive(since most are). 

She makes your life a living hell by arguing and nagging every day with her annoying accent, then a few years down the line becomes FAT. Congratulations, you are now just as miserable as you always were.

I wouldn't mind getting an arranged marriage.

Well, my parents met each other through couch surfing lol.

I think them beeing ugly is objective, I find brown skin and black eyes beautiful. And the nagging you also get with a westen woman, probably even worse. So it doesn't seem like such a bad deal to me, better than beeing a lonely fuck for all your life...

Erenor said:
I think them beeing ugly is objective, I find brown skin and black eyes beautiful. And the nagging you also get with a westen woman, probably even worse. So it doesn't seem like such a bad deal to me, better than beeing a lonely fuck for all your life...

Skin and eye color are irrelevant. It's ALL about bone structure.

If you are a curry, you almost certainly lost at birth (with a few exceptions, such as Tsh).

I wouldn't mind getting arranged marriage

I don't find curry females ugly, in fact I prefer them.

NegroKing said:
She makes your life a living hell by arguing and nagging every day with her annoying accent, then a few years down the line becomes FAT. Congratulations, you are now just as miserable as you always were.

That applies to all femoids, not only curries.

The real problem with arranged marriage is the fact that you get cucked and the female is not a pure virgin as advertised instead it is a degenerate cock carousel riding whore.

middle/higher class indian females can be just as attractive as their white counterparts.
I know a few attractive middle/high class indian females in Paris working in startups
they know they are hot tough and they behave just as white chicks

COPE thread. Sex is enough to make the marriage happy.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I wouldn't mind getting an arranged marriage.

Well, my parents met each other through couch surfing lol.

how old r u? like 12?

theoldnick said:
middle/higher class indian females can be just as attractive as their white counterparts.
I know a few attractive middle/high class indian females in Paris working in startups
they know they are hot tough and they behave just as white chicks

any pictures to understand how curry women look hot? never came across currys irl

Arranged marriages at 18 would cure inceldom overnight.

NegroKing said:
So imagine you are a curry. You waste away your teens studying in highshool and 20s in some STEM field. By the time you are 30, you get arranged to marry a curry female, who statistically speaking, is almost certainly going to be unattractive(since most are). 

She makes your life a living hell by arguing and nagging every day with her annoying accent, then a few years down the line becomes FAT. Congratulations, you are now just as miserable as you always were.

Lmao, why would you think this?

1) western women also nag and argue
2) western women also become fat (or worse cuck you) - this wouldnt happen with a curry, though it depends on your religion i guess, muslim family wouldn't stand for it but other curry religions might
3) you aren't an incel any more so you would be happier (even slightly)

yfp786 said:

2) western women also become fat (or worse cuck you) - this wouldnt happen with a curry, though it depends on your religion i guess, muslim family wouldn't stand for it but other curry religions might

Indian women are a whole different level of stuck up and annoying. They also have annoying ass accents.

I never said marriage was ideal but an arranged marriage is hardly better than being incel imo.

yfp786 said:

TBH in the long run, marrying an Indian girl from India is a far far better deal unless you are chad. Not only would you get a virgin girl but a conservative Indian girl would not cuck you, or chances of cucking are very less as Indian society boycotts women who cheat etc. With Western women you need to be a chad or be ready to get dumped as soon as a Chad comes into her life. OP is a self hating curry so he can come up with weird reasons, like accents. Lel

NegroKing said:

Most curries I know get married in their early 20s. It's westerners that don't get married until their 30s.