Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Arranged marriage foid ghosted me.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So my parents found another potential arranged marriage prospect. They gave me her details and phone number etc. I texted the foid for a bit and the foid then decided to meet. We met at a cafe and talked for like an hour and a half and I paid for the food. I thought the conversation went well and I didn’t get any negative feedback from the foid.

I texted the foid the next day and said that I enjoyed our time together. Foid has not replied back, it has been 3 days.

I’m just speculating that the foid didn’t like how I looked. I texted for a bit so the foid was obviously okay with my personality cause it agreed to meet up. I was talking the same way I texted too. I even sent greentext memes I found funny and the foid found them funny too.

Pretty bummed out, it’s pretty much confirmed that I am incapable of attracting a foid. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
How do Indian women decide who they want to arrange marry? Is it all looks like American women or does wealth and other factors come into play more?

Should've used emami fair and handsome before you met her. Rookie mistake

Just learn how dance big bro!

Are you pakistani or indian?

So my parents found another potential arranged marriage prospect. They gave me her details and phone number etc. I texted the foid for a bit and the foid then decided to meet. We met at a cafe and talked for like an hour and a half and I paid for the food. I thought the conversation went well and I didn’t get any negative feedback from the foid.

I texted the foid the next day and said that I enjoyed our time together. Foid has not replied back, it has been 3 days.

I’m just speculating that the foid didn’t like how I looked. I texted for a bit so the foid was obviously okay with my personality cause it agreed to meet up. I was talking the same way I texted too. I even sent greentext memes I found funny and the foid found them funny too.

Pretty bummed out, it’s pretty much confirmed that I am incapable of attracting a foid. :feelsrope:
you know it's truly over when an arranged gf ghost you :feelscry:

Are there better chances if you marry back home?
Not really, there have been a few cases of guys getting wives there. The wife divorces when they get citizenship and then fly their bf here. Hypergamy has hit currystan as well

Not really, there have been a few cases of guys getting wives there. The wife divorces when they get citizenship and then fly their bf here. Hypergamy has hit currystan as well
Might work if you make it difficult for her to get citizenship. Do you live in Europe?

Look for a woman in a lower socio economic strata in India. Better chances

brutal.

:feelskek:
So that was a curry bitch
TBH when she has a plethora of white men why would she date you:fuk:
I mean her parents and my parents came to arrangement that we should meet. If she marries a white man she would probably get disowned, Muslims are based in that regard.

I mean her parents and my parents came to arrangement that we should meet. If she marries a white man she would probably get disowned, Muslims are based in that regard.
I mean even if she gets disowned she will enjoy slutty times with her white husband
And might divorce rape him you western laws help women a lot he'll be paying alimony and she will continue to be a slut

She will definitely cheat on you

Its over. Even arranged marriage doesn't save incels.

How do Indian women decide who they want to arrange marry? Is it all looks like American women or does wealth and other factors come into play more?
Wealth and status come into play a lot more when choosing who to marry, looks come into play when choosing who to cheat with

Why do you even try when it’s such a bad idea?

Why do you even try when it’s such a bad idea?
Cause there is no other options. I get no matches on Tinder and I get rejected by myself in the real world.

Cause there is no other options. I get no matches on Tinder and I get rejected by myself in the real world.
But you know that these foids despise you deep down and they will cuck you and then leave you the moment they have their letters and you will end up humiliated in front of all your relatives.

No, I live in Australia
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don’t get how ethnic like curry or south East Asian travel to country like Australia land of surfer chad and white Stacy

What the hell do you think was going to happen ?

Go to this country only to get some western diploma then go back the fuck home to mogg with a big ass job get your local woman pussy

Can you at least inform her parents somehow so they could apply some pressure on her?

At this point I'd be looking into artificial looksmaxxing techniques, like skin lightening injections and plastic surgery. You ever considered that?
I don’t think I will get much gain for the pain and cost of all that.
Can you at least inform her parents somehow so they could apply some pressure on her?
I told my parents to tell her parents I’m interested top kek. She will probably be pressured

Dat feel when you can't even get an arranged marriage...

Should have currymaxxed and shit in the street outside the restaurant

I guess at least she agreed to go on the date so there’s hopium there :feelshehe: She saw your face beforehand right? And you managed to get a conversation going plus you enjoyed yourself. Could’ve been worse

At least you had a date

Brutal. Imagine being a Kashmiri but looking like a street shitter bihari. No Kashmiri foid would like to marry a bihari looking man:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back