Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Army of ethnics molest 2 white foids

they defend criminals and advocate for their freedom tjen act surprised when they face the consequences. foid single digit iq as usual

@ThinTinyDickCel

Let's enjoy watching this needle dick fag seethe :feelskek:
In the name of Uggo of the House Mongo, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Incels, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Fat Link of the House Ronald McDonald Charity, Lord of Incels.is and Warden of the North, sentence you to permaneant banning.

die fotzen machen sich für 2 s in die hose und morgen ficken sie und stöhnen und schreien im bett als sein nichts gewesen, disen huren muss mann den kopf abschneiden und solange darauf eintreten bis der schädel platzt

die fotzen machen sich für 2 s in die hose und morgen ficken sie und stöhnen und schreien im bett als sein nichts gewesen, disen huren muss mann den kopf abschneiden und solange darauf eintreten bis der schädel platzt
Sie lecken Arschlöcher von Typen, schlucken Sperma, etc. aber "OMG, she haben uns angefasst. Wie schrecklich!! OMG OMG OMG " Die heulen so, als wäre sie kurz davor zu sterben.

Das Ganze kann man doch nicht ernstnehmen.

I was pissed off when they let them go :feelswhat:

Italy confirmed as major inceldom power tbh

Do not be demoralized, we will take our cities back. Stand strong and proud, Italian people, like your ancestors did. We will overcome this.
Italians are poc

This is what arab deathnic subhumans have to do to get a whif of white pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Made in Heaven is this your arab slaying fantasy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking based. Maybe I was wrong about you guys. They treat white foids like the whores they are and not like muh mylady. :feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYWzMNkmq8

Their entire lives they were treated like princesses wherever they went and then they travel to vocation on daddy's money and an army of ethnics surround them from all sides and treat them like cattle. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fucking brilliant.

Shut the fuck up Meus you annoying dumbass no one cares

I’m going to rape incel tear women like I do with meus I rape him

Touch Bob!
Touch vagin!

Italians are deathnics dude :feels:

sandniggers and their taharrush game

The based levels are off the charts :feelsokman:

Butthurt stormfrontcuck foid worshippers incoming in 3 2 1... :feelskek:
Based they should be fucking raped by a pack of incels :reeeeee: